Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

Tanaka SL for the weird interactions with Caligura, which is basically locked into (whatever they claimed I forgot) neutral.

Abella seems to me like a strong and reasonable player and I’d listen to them if I was town.

Oh no I was saying that in like the same way I’d say there might be a god, I had no idea but speculating on things you have no idea about is fun and I love being intentionally obtuse myself, so it was fresh on the mind

I don’t know what scum player makes the simple mistake of not reading the thread like I do but I brought that on myself anyway.

Alternatively, Nashrah could be the hidden underdog of the game. While pretending to be messing around, just watch them drop their 50 kilogram leg weights like Brock Lee did in his fight versus Gaara and solve the game in 10 posts. Sheep Nashrah, I say.

4 Likes

I hate myself

omg me too

1 Like

i see nothing of value happened while i was gone

Love the self-assurance if it’s just a you thing, don’t love it as much if it’s necessary to your gameplan because you already know you have zero allies

1 Like

Are we allowed to discuss who we’ve voted as king

yes

you should all vote me for king btw

Right, well I’ve voted Marina

They only have 2 posts and I liked their 2 posts more than I’ve liked some people with 20

Second times the charm

1 Like

I townread Marina as well. I would consider rallying around them if others are interested.

The lack of allegiance to your rightful king is acknowledged

1 Like

Truthfully it’s mostly because of how flippant they are on wanting king. They aren’t desperate to get king, they’ve put their name in the hat - suggested they’re a good pick - nothing more nothing less. And I like that a whole lot more than anyone campaigning for it.

are you the rightful king or am i

1 Like

id rather not crown someone with 2 posts

1 Like