Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

Tragically, it has been revealed that @Needles died!

The Priest :shield:

Blue Dragon Social
Religious Fervor (Passive) - You start in a neighborhood by yourself. At the end of each night, your neighborhood is cleared.
Channel (Day) - Choose two dead players and add them to your neighborhood. Infinite uses
Purify (Day) - Remove all of the targeted player’s abilities, except for conversion and evil killing abilities. 2 uses
Last Rites (Night) - Use target dead Blue Dragon Non-Killer’s infinite use ability on an alive player. You will only be seen visiting the alive one. You may not use the same corpse more than once - Infinite Uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

They had no logs.

to vote, remember this format:
[vote]insertplayerhere[/vote]

Day 2 has started! King election has also started. Vote privately in your cards to determine who is crowned! Normal execution is also active.

first

1 Like

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It’s fair!

Hello chat

That’s evil

first

I would like to campaign for myself to be King.
Why?
The answer is simple really. I have a standout profile picture. I am the standout member of this society. I am the one who will be remembered. And because of this notable fact, I am the obvious choice.

I would be charmed if you all voted for the one and only Pav to be King. And I will rule this court with benevolence.

2 Likes

re: King elections we need to choose someone widely trusted because they will get Order Execute

I don’t vote someone for appearances or personality.

Coward

oh also don’t choose the Prince
it appears that only non-BD inherit abilities upon becoming King so

Then you’re automatically disqualified for calling out the potential voters.

No, it’s not cowardice. You are not the man of action.

now THIS is someone i can appreciate

Oh man I forgot the first elected king actually does get Order Execute i thought it was only if a King started in play
Either way we’re actually fine if we elect the Prince, last time I checked, Prince King keeps their abilities but is not allowed to self target with guards when normally you can. So uh, maybe don’t claim Prince if you think you’re about to get elected against your wishes, okay thank you bye.

in completely unrelated news vote me for King

You’re right, I looked from Class Card Thread and that’s exactly what it said.

I won’t vote for Pav either way.

you got my vote