Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

Is That All You Got?

for now

Trust The Plan August.

1 Like

Hi. Is it a bad idea to claim your role in this setup?

1 Like

in the early stages yeah

Yes

I donā€™t think Geyde did the funny Akodo announcement but Lying Darkness is still very much a thing in this setup (and the announcement is supposed to trigger regardless of if it is in play so I think he just forgot)

But thereā€™s also stuff like Assassin/Moon Spirit bashing your face in if they guess ur claim and stuff like that. Wait til we know it is safe to claim and then you are good.

This is a PSA to everyone else btw

Queen shit

Let the man cook.

I donā€™t trust this solves one bit

Excellent!

I am the Alchemist. I am a neutral survivor role. I can prove this by using my day ability which changes somebodyā€™s forum theme. I will pick vaporwave as it is the most obnoxious one.

There is one more role that is nearly identical to mine - the Plaguebearer, which is an evil role. I forgot if it was neutral or mafia. Anyway - I canā€™t mechanically prove Iā€™m not that, theyā€™re nearly identical roles by design.

But I figured if I claim later I will look even more suspicious. So I figured claiming instantly gives me the best chances to win. If you guys think Iā€™m the Plaguebearer and wanna kill me anyway - feel free to. I donā€™t care, I find it really difficult to invest myself in a game playing as a survivor.

I donā€™t care about being voted for king honestly, but im sure thereā€™s better choices

my god

1 Like

You know this man or what

1 Like

force mines to be vaporwave please

1 Like

plaguebearer cannot spawn at start

all of them can

right

I Think This Day Is A Waste And We Should Skipā€¦ We Gain Nothing Today But Kill Town.

1 Like

Dunno if converts can spawn at start

but the alchemist converts into the plaguebearer