Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

my guess is Ossa is also town

What if Osaa and Abella being attacked is exactly from fireball from cabalist / sage?

1 Like

It’s possible

This only works if our Court Wizard was converted on the first night, but it’s possible.

In that case you’re saying osaa and anabelle both rolled the 50% chance to die and died but not Olivia

or not Daan.

i mean that would assume they got converted early, which could be possible, but also the chances are very low

@BlackKalev

1. Explain exactly what you mean when you say ‘it can’t be a framer’. Is it just that a framer can’t lie about there being both cult and unseen, or are you saying you can confirm neither result you received is framed?

2. Barring unseen complications, either:
    a. You know the Gex, whose N2 Action was BlackKaveh > Me
    b. You are neglecting to tell us that your investigation found yourself as a member of the cult
    c. The Oneiromancer added you to a dream sphere D1, and redirected you N2 to a frame or cult convert
    d. The information you’re providing is falsified

2a. The Gex must claim immediately to confirm this. Why would they ever decide to redirect your action to themselves in their position? It’s absolutely necessary for them to clear this up because if they don’t their action is directly making it harder for us to solve the game, since I don’t think it’s expected or reasonable of them to do that and I do not see how it could benefit town.

2b. This is a dubious premise because it undermines your own motivations to share the information to begin with, but if you refuse to make what happened clear it’s certainly possible you were converted to cult and not framed.

2c. While this is possible, I don’t see any way for it to be made more likely than the pure statistical odds. I won’t do the math but this is far from a primary consideration, and I would personally say that this seems like a speculative way for an Oneiromancer to play irrespective of that.

2d. Occam's razor - Wikipedia
cn9260_larsen

1 Like

How would I be dead in this scenario?

Starting Cabalist could pull it off by no-actioning n1.
Starting Sage could do it too.

Both unlikely to exist. Starting Sage even more so, since who would be unseen killer if sage was there?

ya this is out of my league, im not even sure what B means

Framer frames people as faction in game. And randomizes if they are both present.
You can ask about it, it’s ask-host basis knowledge.

can they even start off as either or?

Gex redirects to themselves or redirects their victim to themselves. A is suggesting that the gex redirected the invest to the gex , B is suggesting the Gex sent the invest to themselves, thus finding themselves as cult

All we know there is at least one Mastermind or Cult Leader in game.
Rest of theirs factions were designed by host.

So in theory, yes.

2 is too complicated for me to answer, please reword in simpler words.

Fireball has 50% chance to kill someone and targets 3 neighboring players.
2 attacks next to each other could hint that cabalist/sage does exist. Both you and Olivia neighbour this 2 players.

but why?

For what it’s worth, this means that if the Gex doesn’t claim, from your perspective you should be able to confirm they’re a member of the cult or it’s 2c, so you should probably reveal their name immediately because 2c as previously mentioned is not very likely.

I think I understand, but usually unseen starts with Assassin or I guess Moon. I think cult can have a starting Cabalist.