Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

can you polymorph someone into poss
kaiserTroll

Omg can i

1 Like

OMG I CAN. Please let me turn someone into a possesser it will be funny

For your claim to be real, 2c has to be true or something even less likely happened statistically speaking

Marina: Gex/Convert, polarised
BlackValeh: Sheriff/Convert, polarised
Samarie: Cult Leader/Court Wizard, polarised
Henryk: Noble
Osaa: Hunter
Tanaka: Chronomancer
Caligura: Alchemist
Nash: Fool
Abella: Paladin
Needles: Priest
Levi: Physician

2c. ???: ā€˜Unseenā€™
2c. ???: Oneiromancer

At this point we may as well all role reveal. Iā€™m the Princess - N1: Flirt > Samarie > S/I N2: Couldnā€™t Investigate

BlackValehā€™s new win condition is to prove the Oneiromancer exists, and itā€™s strictly balancing their range in a way that benefits only evil BlackValeh if they choose not to take that exact path of action. That shouldnā€™t be particularly hard for an actual sheriff to achieve once a full role reveal happens given all the information already in play.

Marcoh, Pav and August, thereā€™s no room for selfishness here. Unless youā€™re willing to play objectively incorrectly in pursuit of your own interests revealing as soon as possible is the only choice you have unless you think Iā€™m wolf.

If you disagree with the premises here, do not even bother talking to me, simply vote me. Itā€™s past the point where itā€™s worth entertaining subjectivity because the odds are almost certainly in our favour on math alone once the pretending stops.

2 Likes

Wait you got a check last night?

kaiserTroll

1 Like

whom

VOTE: samarie 4 pieces of info is good enough for me

whats the context here?

im confused

Unseen / Cult checks

well an Unseen scout and Cult check

orā€¦ you could wait for me to turn you into a possesser

You too, role reveal immediately.