Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

we ballin

1 Like

We do be ballin. i make you a demon you make me a possesor?

i dont care for this kind of play, and this would be all more obvious if u knew who i was, I am simply trying to understand how you got to this point, especially the above, u need to remember, I replaced in, during the night, read less than half the posts, have 0 understanding of these game mechanics, and its an anon game, which means a lot of the time i have to relook up the same shit over and over, cause its hard for me to link posts to faces

now explain to me

how you got to this, for someone who literally wasnt around for any of day 2. Thats literally all i ask

1 Like

I unfortunately do not have polymorph :sob:

boooo!

I do have alter self tho and I have a list of funny interactions in the game

What you care for does not matter, as I said, vote me if you disagree with the premises.

dont out anymore of your abilities yet.

2 Likes

honestly there is nothing selfish about me trying to understand what the hell is going on this game, its such an annoying conclusion

also i have a good idea who karin is now

adding them to my list

i dont even understand the premisesā€¦ like wtf

I still donā€™t understand this part. Where did you take Oneiromancer from?

and full revealing seems not optimal, especially given at least one converter exists anyways, and is this usually solveable by mass claiming?

1 Like

Then vote me. I am now talking about math. If you donā€™t understand but donā€™t want to listen to me, you are disagreeing with me, and from my perspective that means you are disagreeing with math and I am not going to engage with it. If youā€™re unable to think past the short term to understand why you donā€™t need to understand the premises to want to role reveal, Iā€™m willing to accept that Iā€™ve made a strategical error in terms of the approach Iā€™m taking but that changes absolutely nothing about the premises, and it changes absolutely nothing about the fact that I have given you an ultimatum and if you choose not to engage with it and not vote me the only possible explanations for your actions is that youā€™re accusing me of throwing the game or you are not town.

Depends.
Tons of roles is confirmable. Itā€™s not a bad idea if there is a reason for it, but I fail to see one.

@Kaiser Why Oneimancer?

The time for questions is over. If you canā€™t come to trust the premises I set forth simply vote me because Iā€™m directly claiming to be evil from your perspective.

I wish I could pretend levi was town bt
they were LHF and afk
still dont regret chopping

1 Like

I was shocked*

I cannot overstate this. This is your one and only chance to call me a second fool, or just vote me. Anything you say to me is going to fall on deaf ears because I no longer have any reason to listen to anything anyone says if they donā€™t cooperate with me, because I am looking at numbers now, I do not need to listen to the words of people who will not work with another town member any more.