Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

This sounds like anti-spew

though I wont pre flip u, and im not even sure I can, cause I still dont have all the info in like plain text as to why u are mechanically outted

didnt even get a chance to breath

#Skillissue

I wasn’t.

For the whole day I was gathering information. Waiting for more. I advocated earlier to not instantly execute them and get more information and it worked out.

#You’reright

eh it could be a bit of anti-spew i would have to check my documents tho

Henry + osaa + tanaka + august + probably a few others I forgot everything from d1 townie
maybe a few more townies upon reading more posts
Black joining thread reminded me, id be willing to say theyre town too
If samarie flips scum id appriciate people in the neighborhood ISOing them
I also wouldnt mind being added just so I can spew thoughts, but I think osaa + tanaka is better

1 Like

lmao… i swear the people who say this have never actually correctly pointed out anti spew
i think in literally my last 3 games, every time it was pointed out, it was wrong

that sounds like antispew

1 Like

I will say that blindly defending someone because you were scared of people executing early isn’t gathering information.

gottem gang

Well, in my opinion, refusing to engage in something as simple as “what leads do you have” when you’re a townie being pushed with the mechanic of flipping with a last will and posting an emoji that looks like they’re saying “my lips are sealed” is very suspicious indeed and if I were to call anything anti-spew it would be that

i am pretty sure thats not what anti spew is

Well you aren’t helping your case when you won’t interact with people and seem to have given up you know, I’ve lost track of why you’ve been voted last I saw it was because you were shot but immune but that wasn’t neccessarily a death sentence

i mean i wont deny its awful, but town can do this too, i mean they shouldnt, but hell, we arent all optimal all the time, sometimes enough poking at you, makes u not want to help, even as town

/shrug

but also anti spew is usually like actually making reads and interacting to confuse people, not someone posting a zipper mouth

2 Likes

oh no you forgot the 4 other roles who were on me as well

Well I haven’t been up to date on that evidence

the zipper mouth it literally me saying i have no fucking clue. and i dont know if wanna share anything cause i could be completely fucking wrong and send people down rabbit holes

tanaka. i am in pain