Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

Osaa - night immune
Kaiser - Special/investigative

Those 2 are not enough to clear if it’s CW or Cabalist/Sage for 100%.

Marina saying they randomized theirs n1 target was clearing, but till now we were waotong for clrification on Chronomancer/Gex interaction clarification.

If chronomancer (Tan) delayed whole abiloty of Gex (Kaiser), whole Marina point on Sam lying would be nullified.

The moment I forwarded (and I assume other people asked about this interaction too) that its only single target effect being delayed, it means Marina did randomize n1 spell for Sam. Which (if they acted) would activate different spell. Ergo they couldn’t get a night chat.

So basically Marina’s claim locks it 100% finally and we were waiting for explanation on niche interaction.

Samarie can only be Cult Leader here I think.

as quoted from the role page provided in this thread

Time Warp (Night) - Delay all abilities against your target by two nights. You will be informed if you successfully delayed a kill with this ability. - Infinite uses

I DID NOT WRITE THIS MESSAGE. I GOT TROLLBOXED!

@Daan @Osaa @Olivia @Karin @Marcoh @Marina @Samarie @Tanaka @Henryk @August @Pav @BlackKalev @Kaiser

2 Likes

wtf is a trollbox

Somebody writes a message on someone else’s account. The hosts do it. A bunch of roles can do it.

my god

Ok Pocket Cat your wrong. but lets go with it

I said to not execute early.

In no point during the day I said I’m townreading them. Even with hunter thing there was part about believing it being a different matter.

can you do it anyways

2 Likes

There is an assassin, which means Unseen is in the game. I’m curious as to what Samarie flips.

1 Like

also that might be an Assassin trying to keep their Mastermind alive?

If the town all agrees to it, I will. But I’ll only follow the consensus, otherwise I’m remaining neutral.

1 Like

fair

:popcorn:

i think everyone did agree to it anyway. but up to you

1 Like

Right so I see that Kaiser flirted Samarie as S/I.

Marina claimed Gex that redirected them?

1 Like

There are not many scum roles that can survive direct attacks.

Yes, as I said earlier, it needed clarification if it stops whole multi-target ability or only on a single person.

Since this phrasing says “ability” in it.

i am still waiting on the reason why people believe i survived an attack