Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

Ossa claimed to have shot you, so if you are scum you have to be a Cult Leader with no converts.

Fun fact, whoever you redirect actions to will not only be killed, but also have theirs vote randomized afterwards.

1 Like

It has an infinite use strongman, an infinite use anti-everything (potentially even strongman), a passive that provides them with a self-heal that saves them from everything if they holster, the ability to give someone 2 votes once…

No.
There are 2+ factions in this game, I dont think that we want to do that here.

Uhm
do you know what scum factions are

Henry + Samarie are never paired. Samarie was in a comfertable thread position here, she wouldnt buss her scum buddy. (she being henry).

I hate posts like this. Town always defends themselves. Wolves give up once the thread state isnt to there liking.
Regardless though, the CW claim and the reasoning behind not revealing the 3 you discarded feels genuine IMO. Im going to keep voting this slot but its something to note.

Is this the only reaction you have to the current thread state? Lol

The most LAMIST post ever by the way

Black pointing out whats confirmable is townie. They’re not paired with Samarie at the very least.

Lol
If Sama flips scum eyes on this slot

LOL

basically.
i can tell you for absolute certain i am not that

Hey so that means whoever I send it to, if I die on the night I send it, and they don’t die, if they refuse to vote or vote and don’t have their vote line up they’ll be outed.

There has to be Unseen and Cult. As per the roles.

im kinda also at town/cult for Samari, not really getting that wolf vibe from them

the joke is its supposed to be anti town
thats why hteyre evil

It’s secretly randomized.

As in it counts for someone else, but appears normally.

cult = wolves

Ah…Well…

cult / unseen = wolves
theyre main evil factions

If I want to I can throw this delay at the king and have them guard themselves or use it as a pseudo vig shot

look. I hate being lamest as well. and i feel like a hypocrite but look at it from my view. 5 pieces of info call you evil with 1 other person claiming the exact same role as you.
my death will clean up the people in that 5 who are lying and then put focus on the 1 person who is counter claiming me.
my death fixes worlds and solves others.
i would rather this happen earlier in the game then later in the game
(Botc brain go brr i guess)

Or sage, cabalist?

mmm cabbage

Am I just dumb then?

No your Daan silly