Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

i was under the impression that Cult and Unseen are not the same thing, both evil yes, but I considered unseen to be the traditional wolf faction, while i consider cult to be a 3p evil faction, but again ive never played OG FoL, so maybe im wrong as usual

Right who are the 5 people accusing you exactly

1 Like

<3.
Im sorry that you had so much info pointing towards you being evil, but in this threadstate I genuinly believe you are evil.
This is LAMIST, and at the very least you admit that. In the event that you are town you need to be flipped, but I would still like you to give reads / a legacy before you flip.

They are both the main scum faction, but they are usually not both in the same game.

1 Like

Usually

I know Osaa claims to have shot you
Kaiser claimed your invest results (Correct with your claim)
Gex claims to have done a thing to you, redirecting you to yourself(?) whilst you claimed to do something else.
???
???

No. Youre smarter than me.

Changed theirs ability to a different one.*

I understand wanting to give up and lie down without trying but the people accusing you are easily refuted and you simply aren’t trying so I’m trying to understand why you are giving up and assuming town will 180 and murder 5 entire players

2 Likes

You and tannaka back each other up saying i was attacked last night.

Marie says i was gex n1

Kaiser says i am S/I which i think means bad? but maybe its one of those “dreamer” things and i can be special or invest. dont have to be both

And Kareen CC me

I can try.

u are being cc’d as well?

Yeah Kareen publicly claimed CW just before

Marina one isn’t.

Sam claimed to give themselves certain ability amd succeded.

Marina claimed to randomize spell they selected, making it extreamly unlikely to use give-new-ability spell and give that exact ability.

Townie post
no matter what pushing Samarie to do things is pro townie

2 Likes

i think i am more or less a mix between angry and sad at myself for doing a funny n1. i feel like i fucked up hard and i am embarrased/upset at my actions.

I back up osaa saying osaa was attacked by someone or something last night yeah. As far as I am concerned Osaa is locked good. But you have claimed to make yourself immune via stone-skin and have provided a reasonable enough excuse as to why, in a vaccum.

Unless CW is unique (It’s special so it might be) that’s not a big deal necessarily

It’s your claimed classes investigative results, it’s correct.

This is the one thing I can’t justify for you, not sure about this one. But if you chose alter self N1 I presume that’d be a self-targetting action. I wouldn’t think the Gex could send you anywhere, would be kinda silly - you’d be forcing someone else to choose a passive? safer to just not have it do anything.

1 Like

If we kept you alive, would you wall of ice me?

1 Like

i thought their cant be more then one of the same character in the game

It might not be.