LFOL Cringe Compilation

STOP RESISTING (Passive) - When you target a player with your night ability, there is a 50% chance they are executed.

1 Like

I am making Starting Heroic King be in the game when we run it just so I can see accurate police behavior

1 Like

all of the starting neutral kings are the worst fucking ideas

1 Like

i cant wait for this setup to run because i have a morbid feeling ppl will actually like it

1 Like

It’s going to be a fan favorite setup for no fucking reason

1 Like

I want to play in this genuinely because I’ll be laughing all game

1 Like

host it and then if ppl like it i might host it again idk we’ll see

1 Like

This is as absurdly dependent on the playerlist as clown fiesta 1 so I have high hopes

1 Like

People on this site lack the sauce of oldgen fol

1 Like

i’m team no whispers. Would have been cool to design around them from the start but this is pretty clearly a “no whispers” game

1 Like

We’re talking ‘do the stupid shit not because it’s funny but because you genuinely thought it’s optimal’

1 Like

I do all neighborhoods and wolfchat should be night only

get rid of daychat
le funny

1 Like

yeah if I have to pick one thing to just not take from tol it’s going to be whispers

1 Like

LFoL should have presence enabled by default because thats how we used to do it

3 Likes

yeah sure let’s do it

1 Like

I think this will improve the player experience

1 Like

with all the fucky voting mechs i think presence is needed just to add a bit more “…what the fuck” to the game

1 Like

“angleshooting via presence is allowed”

(this might break a forum rule)

1 Like

This will make the game even more chatroomy which will lower the serious index which is what we want to go for since a high serious index will make this clownshit game not in tune with its inner self

1 Like

specific beats general
I am hosting a toxicity is allowed game

1 Like