Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Oh, this is Olympic scumreading grading.
I see, I see, I see.

1 Like

What are your current thoughts on the game? I don’t feel like I’ve heard much from you.

I mean, I don’t like you, and I don’t like Prisma, and I don’t like how you seem to be defending Prisma by attacking Panda’s scumread of them.

Ah yes. Attacking Panda’s scumread by applauding its reasoning.
serious
Let’s start being honest with ourselves.

Do you have thoughts on any other players in the game?

Chomps is almost certainly town.
Goose is wrong because hitting all the top posters in this game with the jail is antithetical to my SBPCBWWE shrine, but their posting seems townleany.
Pandora’s also a townlean off vibes.

What’re your reads?

Pandora went out of their way to explain their RVS vote choice (which afaik is something that comes from mafia more often than town) and I didn’t really vibe with their fluffposting (weakest of my scumreads as of yet)

As for you, I felt like your opening (specifically #87) was trying too hard to seem like solving considering how few actual reads you mentioned

2 Likes

Not sure how clear it is based on my justifications (I think it’s pretty obvious) but my reads are 99% vibes rn, I just like to act like I’m confident in them to fuck with scum in the off chance i’m actually right

3 Likes

I really like red panda’s analysis of the game so far, so I townread them. I appreciate their willingness to communicate their thoughts instead of being combative to my questions. I also think them acknowledging that their reads aren’t based on much but choosing to push them anyway for content reads as a town player.

Red panda had a convincing case on Prisma, which you can see if you scroll up, so I’m inclined to scumread Prisma. I especially liked Panda’s follow up as to why their unfamiliarity with RVS doesn’t excuse them either.

Typically I find people whose reads seem to be thread consensus to be wolfy. Right now, you seem to be that person, especially with the way that you claimed I was attacking Panda instead of simply asking for more content. That says to me you aren’t looking deeply into my posts, which would imply you aren’t looking deeply into others posts either, and yet you seem to have a lot of reads which is very strange to me.

My mind has extreme receny bias, so these are the few I feel any sort of confidence on. I do remember getting good vibes from goose but they also haven’t posted for a spell. I haven’t gotten much of a ping either way for the rest of the playerlist. Magnus keeps popping up in my mind but I can’t figure out why.

1 Like

Could you explain any of these reads more?

Vibes, OMGUS, vibes.

Ok.

If this were a regular mafia game I’d be voting you.

VOTE: RedPandas

You do you.

recent baseline posting seems surface-level towny but I get the feeling it’s mostly their playstyle (does make their opening a little less scummy retroactively)

Maybe.
Probably.

I am reminded that I cannot read people.

1 Like

Ash (6): pandora, Anonygoose, Ash, FusionMoon314, Chomps, spookycat27
spookycat27 (1): pandora
Badeline (4): pandora, spookycat27, Magnus, RedPandas
Anonygoose (2): Anonygoose, FusionMoon314
Magnus (1): Anonygoose
FusionMoon314 (2): FusionMoon314, Magnus
Chomps (1): Chomps
pandora (2): Magnus, RedPandas
Prisma101 (1): RedPandas
RedPandas (1): Badeline

Not Voting (3): Quail, LittleLee, Prisma101

Going to go sleep before I descend into doomerposting.

I think it’s probably more my playstyle. This is an alt for my main account, and I purposefully play different on this account. It’s sort of weird, I don’t feel as if I could play like this on my main. If you’re lacking things to do, there are a few other games I’ve played on this alt that you could take a look at. This is not necessary in the slightest, but if you’re bored I thought I’d offer.

1 Like