Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

interesting.
Where are your reads at, btw?

fusion has talked more calmy and just has a towny vibe

quail ive found that they’re not sending much, but they’ve send a message announcing leaving the thread despite not talking much, which i think is quite wolfy

1 Like

calmly*

Ash (3): pandora, Ash, spookycat27
spookycat27 (1): pandora
Badeline (3): pandora, spookycat27, Badeline
RedPandas (2): Badeline, RedPandas
LittleLee (1): Badeline
pandora (2): FusionMoon314, Quail
Chomps (5): FusionMoon314, Quail, Anonygoose, Magnus, Chomps
FusionMoon314 (5): FusionMoon314, Quail, Anonygoose, Magnus, Chomps
Anonygoose (4): Anonygoose, Magnus, Chomps, RedPandas
Magnus (1): RedPandas

Not Voting (2): LittleLee, Prisma101

Confirmed Mafia
Maybot

1 Like

Still don’t like Badeline. In the unfortunate spot of double-guessing that read because their slot has been pretty towny recently, but this was also how I lost The Picture of Dorian Grey FM, so I will just tunnel and hope that I am right.
Still don’t like Prisma, and I don’t like how easily we dropped them from our radar.
No clue who I’d jail for #3, so I shall stand by the alter of SBPCBWWE and suggest Quail.

Why you think that’s scummy from Quail? I feel like it’s usually just a playstyle thing.

1 Like

I’ve read it in one of those “find wolves” guides in MU and i agree with it, it comes as a wolf worried about leaving the thread or trying to avoid discussion if they don’t announce they’re leaving

It specifically makes less sense since they have low messages

1 Like

I really don’t like the current wagons honestly. They’re fine~ in it of themselves but I don’t trust the people voting on them enough I find it strange that these ones have gained so much traction, so fast, as opposed to wagons on more commonly townread players (redpandas for exmaple)

yep and the reverse of that is only town announce their arrival

1 Like

hello everyone

VOTE: Chomps
VOTE: FusionMoon314
VOTE: Anonygoose

Adding to the majority. Personally, hoping for 0/3. The vote receivers don’t appear so desperate to deflect onto someone else. Some more so willing to be the wagon to prove their innocence. Whether we’ll have time to fully enact this strategy will be up in the air…

The more votes these wagons get the less confident I am in them.

you’ll be confident once we flip 0/3 ^^

Don’t come crawling back to me when it’s 1/3.

1 Like

Who are the mafia being voted?

And who is the mafia voting for it?

All 3 targets are voting for each other in some capacity. Minus Fusion > Goose

Out of those three I scumread chomps the most not through their posts but because of how many people have interacted and talked about them. Many people have given them a townread and have only said things like “good vibes” without pointing to anything substantial.

1 Like

Yeah but you woulsnt assume were all mafia. By saying “i dont like a wagon” this is a euphemism for “i think this is a 1/3”

But its unclear which of the 3 badelind scumreads.

2 Likes