Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Are you guys mostly from same site called hypixel?

1 Like

Ash (3): pandora, Ash, spookycat27
spookycat27 (1): pandora
Badeline (4): pandora, spookycat27, RedPandas, Badeline
pandora (3): RedPandas, FusionMoon314, Quail
Prisma101 (1): RedPandas
RedPandas (1): Badeline
LittleLee (1): Badeline
Chomps (5): FusionMoon314, Anonygoose, Magnus, Chomps, Quail
FusionMoon314 (5): FusionMoon314, Anonygoose, Magnus, Chomps, Quail
Anonygoose (3): Anonygoose, Magnus, Chomps

Not Voting (2): LittleLee, Prisma101

the unordered by vote vc drives me crazy

A nickname for swapping wagons last minute, because we do it all the time on our homesite

3 Likes

Pandas and I are

3 Likes

oh i know it as cfd (chinese fire drill)

1 Like

yeah we used to call it that too but decided to rename it for obvious reasons

4 Likes

yeah we used to call it that but then it was funnier to call it hypixel special

4 Likes

biggest mind meld ever?

2 Likes

pandas locktown

1 Like

We could do my initial suggestion of goode/magnus/ash tbf

Still think sus of magnus being spooked of being in trio

1 Like

kinda stuck on the third person for vote. nobody else is a good candidate except maybe myself but it’s lame to put myself in

1 Like

Is the bottom vc (one that appears when u press bottom hammer icon) the same as maybot vc? Like is that accurate

1 Like

I dont think it js

So idk vote count i dont think

I’m leaning scum on ash rn + not sure how much association we could reasonably get from solving them

1 Like

Yeah true

hammer VC is accurate if you pressed on ths last message i think

1 Like

Eh. screw it. I’ll add myself
VOTE: Anonygoose
VOTE: Magnus
VOTE: RedPandas

There’s a vague tinfoil world in which Goose/Magnus are S/S so it’s possible this hits 2/3, but they’re both independently towny. Could hit 1/3 but it’s functionally a 1/2 and I’m much more inclined to believe S!Magnus in that situation than S!Goose. Most likely to be 0/3 though if my reads are correct enough.

Goose is by far the best slot to be voting for regardless of who else you pick, so I would love if this was top wagon. I’m pretty confident there’s a maximum 1 scum in Goose/Chomps/Fusion, so S!Goose essentially solves those two slots while T!Goose means one or none of the two are scum (Chomps is probably the scum in this scenario).

Magnus is a good slot to solve on its own despite being a little lacking in clear associations I can draw from it (though I may have missed some). It seems like a pretty big deepwolf candidate which would be nice to resolve early, and if town would be a great towncore. If I stretch for associations it’s possible S!Magnus is paired with Prisma and unpaired with Lee, but those are like half made up so I’d have to double check.

Both Goose and Magnus are pretty strongly unpaired with Badeline, so it’s unlikely, if one or both of these slots are scum, that Badeline is also scum. They’re a pretty strong scum candidate if it’s 0/3 though.
I felt vague pairing of Ash with both slots, so they look worse if it’s not 0/3. More likely to pair with Magnus than Goose, though, and also independently scummy anyway.