Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Masons should never claim until the game is in its final day, as at that point there is no reason not to claim.

1 Like

Oh, I see; masons shouldn’t claim until the final day for obvious reasons, so mafia wants to try and provoke an earlier claim by pushing for them to be jailed. Is that your argument?

Correct, yes.

1 Like

If there are any masons in thread right now; don’t claim! It’s strictly optimal to never claim until the final day.

1 Like

Correction: beaming and jailing are completely different, and can only be done by the mafia. disregard this.

3 Likes

SPOILERS

Oh.
Oops.

1 Like

it’s okay i don’t play this gamr that much anymore

1 Like

Perhaps a valid strategy would be to assemble those who do volunteer, knowing full well they’re town?
If they all speak the truth, we can rule out three whole players out of certainty. One or even 2 are lying, it brings all the focus to them leaving very little room for the other wolves to hide/defend. More so forcing them to be so out of character when defending.

Should we take this seriously or?

I may be misinterpreting the general speed this game is meant to be played in- so disregard if time is of the essence.

Consider it an exploding jester claim.

1 Like

Joke’s on you, I don’t even know what scummy means! Can’t possibly be tailor this game, anyway! I think.

didn’t someone else do that (vote based on numbers in playerlist) as well? it seems like part of the point here is that they did it unprompted, so may not apply to anyone else after tho

good point tbh but seems fairly easy to stumble into
I know players who would randomly generate an entire read list so it may be more player-indicative (granted, I don’t really know anyone here)

2 Likes

Do we know how experienced Badeline is? The very general game questioning seems off to me. Might be more in line with someone who’s a lot newer to these in general.

I’m not new. I’ve been playing for ~3 years now.

1 Like

how so and why not?

nah they’re good reads

1 Like

Would like to note it was Ash who continued the gag, selecting numbers divisible by 3 instead of 4.

But am in general agreement to Goose’s take on it.

1 Like

Ash (5): pandora, Ash, FusionMoon314, Chomps, spookycat27
spookycat27 (1): pandora
Badeline (4): pandora, spookycat27, Magnus, RedPandas
Anonygoose (2): FusionMoon314, Anonygoose
FusionMoon314 (2): FusionMoon314, Magnus
Chomps (2): Chomps, Anonygoose
pandora (2): Magnus, RedPandas
Prisma101 (1): RedPandas
RedPandas (2): Anonygoose, Badeline

Not Voting (3): Quail, LittleLee, Prisma101