Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Do you not project people’s profile pictures onto your reads of them?

1 Like

I dunno, do you?

Yes.
Like, all the time.

It’s supposed to be a subconscious thing.

1 Like

i myself don’t so it on purpose but looking back i think pfps have influenced my reads sometimes

1 Like

yea this

It was until I recognized I was doing it during FAM4 to Apoc.

Me when I treat Apoc in FAM4 like Acheron was treated in Penacony (town member misread as dangerous mafia) and am absolutely correct.

1 Like

I didn’t understand it, given that you don’t have much content.

1 Like

Ash (5): pandora, Ash, FusionMoon314, Chomps, spookycat27
spookycat27 (1): pandora
Badeline (4): pandora, spookycat27, Magnus, RedPandas
Anonygoose (2): FusionMoon314, Anonygoose
FusionMoon314 (2): FusionMoon314, Magnus
Chomps (2): Chomps, Anonygoose
pandora (2): Magnus, RedPandas
Prisma101 (1): RedPandas
RedPandas (2): Anonygoose, Badeline

Not Voting (3): Quail, LittleLee, Prisma101

I also don’t understand their chomps read, but I believe that stems more from having a different viewpoint than me.

Essentially, you have to account for all 3 of your votes in one post. If you vote for just one, then another one later, the original person you voted for won’t be tallied.

Basic instincts can still lead to a 0/3, regardless of what some may thing based on prior games. Very recently, the wolf reads were way off for way too long.
At least. Even if it is 0/3, there’s a small chance we’ll just lose if all 3 happen to be the masons. And anyone who tries to object will either out themself as a wolf, or a mason.

I don’t think it reveals if they’re Mason? Just if they’re maf or not.

1 Like

With combinatorics? None. With FM? I’ve been playing for a while

2 Likes

I highly doubt mafia will try and claim masons because that’s kinda dumb.

Once all 3 masons are imprisoned for one night, the game ends to the mafia’s victory.

that was me asking about it because I do not know it

They won’t. Though it’s in the best interest for masons not to claim themselves for that very reason. Making it easy for wolves to back the idea of imprisoning them. Whoever jumps the fastest to the idea of anyone claiming mason can be up for question.

1 Like

Sorry, I misunderstood.

1 Like