Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

They have many posts which read as scummy to me. Their constant jokes read as someone whose uncomfortable being in thread, which I see as scum indicative. They’re constantly floating and haven’t stuck to any reads so far. I really didn’t like their responses to my questions yesterday night. Here is a specific post which pinged me as likely scum.

Self doubt after explaining all their reads didn’t make sense to me given the context. Feels like the said this so it was easier to float by and so they didn’t have to express a strong read on any player.

1 Like

I can see the foundational basis for this. It’s a different interpretation to mine utilising the same information, but it’s not a reach.
Could you revise Ash’s listed scumgame and compare any similarities in style you notice over there to this game?

1 Like

I’m a bit slow this game

I should try to get more into it

1 Like

To be honest I probably won’t, I don’t have a ton of time to dedicate to this game. I’ve already procrastinated tons of necessary things I need to do in my life in order to post.

1 Like

relatable

1 Like

VOTE: Ash
VOTE: Badeline
VOTE: Anonygoose

I don’t imagine there will be a tumultuous uprising by EOD, it’s a relatively lowkey town. The quietude is bliss, some might think.

1 Like

Small cast + Low stakes = Relaxed play.

Speaking of which, I likely won’t be around then. My expectation is Ash/Badeline/Anonygoose will be jailed, with the latter being interchangeable for anyone else.

It’s a questionable line of logic. If that’s the jail and it’s 0, Anonygoose is functionally declared town leader, imo. If it’s anything but, it was a terrible set and everyone is terrible.

Good luck!

1 Like

VOTE: Ash.
VOTE: Badeline.
VOTE: Anonygoose.

Have a good night, sweet dreams.

1 Like

so the shephard becomes the sheep

1 Like

@Maybot can we get updated vc pls

I only ever played Mass Effect 3.

1 Like

ngl im getting major dadv from this eod and i assume exactly one of badeline/ash is mafia

1 Like

cuz everyone has piled on them since sod, including themselves, and then no one has ever wanted to move. so pretty sure mafia are happy with this eod.

also magnus sheeping me be scary

1 Like

That was my own expectation, given my assessment on Badeline and their own stance on Ash, which would be genuine if villagery.

I assumed you townread both, which would make this trio a good vote in your own framework since it’d clarify worlds where both are frame targets. From an objective stance, it doesn’t mechanically solve into any worlds if there’s a 1; hence why voting both Badeline/Ash is a bad idea, but people are doing it anyhow.

1 Like

What’s “dadv”?

1 Like

Consider it a morton’s fork test. If it turns out bad I can continue pushing blatant agenda tomorrow, if it turns out good that works for me.

1 Like