Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

I don’t townread both, i posted my readslist a while ago. i have Ash as null and badeline as top of mafia lean.

im voting them to solidify wagons and not let a dumb cfd but actually this is pretty clearly a bad optimal vote seeing as literally no one has suggested a change from 6 hrs into day. I think this is a super obvious 1/3

Don’t you think similar, why is this a good group from your pov?

“dead air dead villager”

in a typical game where you hang people, if there is a wagon from start of day and then thread is super quiet with no effort to change it, it can point to the wagon being town as if they were mafia other mafia members would be prompting a switch. In this sense, i am applying it in terms of “mafia are happy with wagons as no one cares”. If this group was a 0/3 or 2/3 someone in the entire game would care.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

It’s one of the most atrocious distributions I could possibly have envisioned today, only somewhat mollified by the fact that I townread two of the wagons chosen, and if the third one is town, that clears a tunnel and leaves a POE of merely around seven players for me. I don’t know my reads are correct, and I’m liable to be stuck in a tunnel if it’s wrong in this case.

My own wagon suggestions are way more useful in my opinion, with a reasonable chance of solving the game by D2 depending on their resolution, but eh. People are scared, that’s fine.

1 Like

no problem!

Fusion can you explain your votes?

Eh, just what I felt like at the time.

Also, sorry for not being very substantial. I only joined because I was bored and because the game needed more players. And again, I’m a total fish out of water- If I were on home turf I would be putting in a bit more effort.

1 Like

Oh right, you’re from Nintendo Loop, aren’tcha? I can see that explaining your thoughts and demeanours, since games definitely double as chat rooms over there, ye.

1 Like

are you interested in sheeping me onto chomps/me/redpandas for a 0/3

That’s better, but it still wastes time if it’s correct since Chomps is the only slot there which might be presently liable to be tinfoiled.

1 Like

Hmm, well if we’re in need of spicing up the trains…

VOTE: Chomps
VOTE: pandora
VOTE: FusionMoon314

1 Like

Themed pick. Those are the three people I’m previously acquainted with.

im just super uninterested in keeping this top 3 when most people’s votes aren’t explained on them and theres been no effort to change off them. think we’re obviously walking into a 1/3 for no reason.

Either we go for all mafia or BEST case, just go for a likely all town. A 1/3 doesn’t clear me, doesn’t clear a towny in ash/badeline and is super unhelpful. Mafia have been aiming for a 1/3 all day, it is their interest to do that.

1 Like

I’ll go

VOTE: Anonygoose
VOTE: FusionMoon314

actually.

VOTE: Chomps.
VOTE: Anonygoose.
VOTE: FusionMoon314.

Alrighty then.

1 Like

was gonna say i like this option beacuse it has a lot of people that would be more vocal later on

but this seems better to hit a 0/3

my ideal is for me to be in a 0/3 so i can hyperpost to victory as i have no life (i have to be in office atm but I’ve handed in my notice so I have nothing to do but play FM and online shop).

Think RedPandas been townier than Fusion but recently Fusion has been fine so im ok with this 3

VOTE: Anonygoose
VOTE: Fusionmoon

I think Badeline is more likely to be evil than Ash, if I have to rank them. It seems plausible that the former started pushing the latter because of his wagon density. If anyone could be described as potent today, it would be her.

GTH, I’d shoot Badeline / Prisma as two evils. If Fusion and Chomps are checked as good, I’d add Lee / Quail / Pandora.

Discount Quail, maybe. The only reason they’re included is because Chomps suspected them earlier, but a nigh-silent slot just doesn’t have much going for it. In this framework, Lee has been absent for a majority of time in contrast to his only known towngame on this site, which was a pattern that allowed me to catch him in FAM4, and Badeline tried townreading him off a slip which seems like a potential avenue. That’s awfully forward and there’s nothing to substantiate such an outlook, however.

Objectively speaking, I could be evil. I’m not, but it’s not as though everyone should take me at my word. They will anyway, though.

1 Like

Ash (3): pandora, Ash, spookycat27
spookycat27 (1): pandora
Badeline (4): pandora, spookycat27, RedPandas, Badeline
pandora (2): RedPandas, FusionMoon314
Prisma101 (1): RedPandas
RedPandas (1): Badeline
LittleLee (1): Badeline
Chomps (4): FusionMoon314, Anonygoose, Magnus, Chomps
FusionMoon314 (4): FusionMoon314, Anonygoose, Magnus, Chomps
Anonygoose (3): Anonygoose, Magnus, Chomps

Not Voting (3): Quail, LittleLee, Prisma101

Exactly why you shouldn’t choose Panda, by the way.

1 Like