Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

genuinely though seeing not a single soul consider w!goose is what puts me off the most here

maybe im forgetting such a strong reason to townread them from d1, but i dunno what that would be

what would you do for towncore excluding the d1 wagons

maybe there is some more consideration I need to do… this seems like if fusion were w this is v/?/v which is very easily another 1/3

someone else please post

1 Like

what’s the logic for this btw?

2 Likes

I was peetty clear that i thought magnus could be town but wanted to get them in check as theyre a v good player and a few things pinged me. I think pandas/me/magnus is likely 0/3 and what i was pushing for was denied from mafia

1 Like

Unsure if this is a scumread - i dont doom ever as either alignment and my posting is pretty nai and dependent on my schedule.

1 Like

If not me i would do you/panda/magnus

If a mafia there i want to know. Id prefer to be in it though

I think theres a mafia in ash/badeline and we know theres a mafia in goose/chomps/me so id quail/prism/pandora flips 1 maf im happy assuming you & lee are town (not inc panda and magnus as i think town anyway currently)

hi

1 Like

i said i was town and im not a liar :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

pandoraaa

nya nya nya

i want to vote for someone we didn’t vote for why are we talking about voting for goose

We’re dicaussing who is mafia in dome

1 Like

Who do you think mafia in dome is?

(Meant to reply to pandora)

Probably Goose/Chomps/Pandora? Inclined to trust Magnus here given their status as town leader, but I imagine that’s less actual townreading and more me just finding that the convenient thing to do.

1 Like

no what

oh

that’s a 0/3

1 Like