Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Clocks Magnus as mafia before they even say a word.
Truly the Great Duck Detective II!

Gonna dip now and make preparations for Word Match.
Hopefully, someone comes in with a redcheck so we can jail them.

Where’s the redchecked player?
I specifically remember asking for one.

this game is the worst game ever for me, a bloodthirsty motherfucker. what do you mean we can’t kill people

i actually played in the first version of this game offsite. i was mafia

2 Likes

Ash (5): pandora, Anonygoose, Ash, FusionMoon314, Chomps
spookycat27 (1): pandora
Badeline (1): pandora
Anonygoose (2): Anonygoose, FusionMoon314
Magnus (1): Anonygoose
FusionMoon314 (1): FusionMoon314
Chomps (1): Chomps

Not Voting (7): Quail, LittleLee, Prisma101, Magnus, spookycat27, RedPandas, Badeline

1 Like

Damn so youve never rolled town in this game?must be tough :confused:

1 Like

Hi everyone! I spectated the last combinatorics and it seemed pretty fun so I’m hoping my observation was correct. I know there are mathematically best combinations to shoot for (iirc its 3/3, 0/3, 2/3, 1/3) from order of best to worst, but outside of shooting for those I’m not fully aware of the strategy.

I’m also pretty excited to play with a lot of the people in the player list, almost all of whom I have very little experience with. I hope everyone has a fun game!

You don’t actually have to vote 3 together, you can vote for 1 or 2 if you’d like.

Anon & Ash are both giving good vibes, but they also take up more than half the current thread when combined. not that I’m complaining though, I’m glad there aren’t many posts to sift through.

Chomps has some posts, nothing hugely AI but decent vibes there as well. If I had to guess they seem to be a fairly experienced player.

No substantive thoughts on Pandora or Fusion.

While these are all in the technical sense “reads”, I don’t really consider any of these to be real reads. I’m trying my best to generate content with the very little posts in the game so far and so I thought it’d be best to give my thoughts on each player. These are all subject to rapid change upon more content being formed in thread.

1 Like

… What’s with the immediate voting?

It’s the RVS phase of the game, so people tend to throw votes around for the sake of putting a vote somewhere.

1 Like

ALL HAIL THE MAYBOT!
LONG LIVE THE MAYBOT!
DESTROY ALL ENEMIES TO THE MAYBOT!

2 Likes

I… Am not any less confused

It doesn’t seem worth it trying to have a vote somewhere when the game barely started

1 Like

Consider: comedy.

1 Like

These votes that people are giving aren’t solid votes if that helps your confusion. They’re just something to make the game go along. The vote we have now won’t reflect the actual wagons that gain momentum throughout the day (probably).

Why are you giving reason and logic and facts?
Embrace insanity.
Praise the Maybot!
Forfeit all mortal possessions to the Maybot!

1 Like

YOU THINK I HAVEN’T EMBRACED INSANITY?

1 Like

…now if you will excuse me, I will find a nice well to hide in for the rest of my existence.

Good. I’ll make sure to leave a bucket in there.

1 Like

[cut to people currently sleeping waking up to this chicanery]

2 Likes

i see you hearting posts before you post mangus :eye:

3 Likes

They are in your walls

Just watching and waiting

1 Like