Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Yep, I tend to announce my attention by liking particular posts so I’m noticed ahead of time. Now if you’d kindly excuse me, I have a prewritten novella to publish.

2 Likes

From my perspective I am the only currently confirmable candidate and thusly the only player who should not be jailed under any circumstances, so as to avoid wantonly wasting time. I basically don’t want to hang out with you overnight, sorry.

With that said, I’d allege evils would desire to have exactly one jailed per day, so I’d personally point towards bizarre openers as a starting point and then inoffensive greetings.

• Ash / Badeline.
  • Anonygoose / Chomps / Fusion / Pandora / Prisma.

Goose is prolifically proactive and should thusly have more self-promise as town, advocating for one’s own nomination is vaguely reminiscent of lacking hubris, let’s not jail Goose today.
VOTE: pandora.
VOTE: Badeline.
VOTE: FusionMoon314.

5 Likes

The names of the four presently unlisted individuals amuses me, although I barely know any of them to assert whether they should’ve been around yet.

Following Dethy’s schedule, Lee should be online in four hours, and should have been here five hours ago. The game started three hours ago, so that makes sense.

5 Likes

Magnus moment.

Thank you for altering the article of my speech to convey a more colourful meaning, well-meaning representative from the Ministry of Truth.

5 Likes

:saluting_face:

1 Like

o7

2 Likes

nyanyanyanya

2 Likes

let’s kill magnus

2 Likes

Like, in-game or…?

1 Like

One’s a lot harder than the other.

2 Likes

killing magnus in game is harder

2 Likes

impossible even

3 Likes

This is a no-kill game. You precisely lamented on this factoid earlier.

5 Likes

Ash (5): pandora, Anonygoose, Ash, FusionMoon314, Chomps
spookycat27 (1): pandora
Badeline (2): pandora, Magnus
Anonygoose (2): Anonygoose, FusionMoon314
Magnus (1): Anonygoose
FusionMoon314 (2): FusionMoon314, Magnus
Chomps (1): Chomps
pandora (1): Magnus

Not Voting (6): Quail, LittleLee, Prisma101, spookycat27, RedPandas, Badeline

116th

2 Likes