Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

If you push for ash and badeline to be together and ash is ur partner, u can then blame badeline as mafia

That is ur motive

Pardon?

1 Like

But I’m not pushing them together. Clearing Badeline’s name would do the opposite of that.

1 Like

It’s a Caesar reference, don’t worry about it. :ghosthug:

2 Likes

a pool of conftown and a pool of 2/3 is definitely enough to solve with even if it’s not strictly optimal

I say the exact same thing vice versa to you.
We could work to understand each other another day, perhaps.

1 Like

cuz then you have a 1/6 pool broken up by some amount of masons

this is obvscum I think

1 Like

mafia are wolves not cats

3 Likes

I looked at my song playlist and I don’t remember listening to the last three that played.

You have been heard.

1 Like

Ok i meant d1 youre right re today

Tbqh today i have no clue whats going on which is very much a sympton of 1/3 yesterday

Feels like wolves literally wont care result today (uf we avoid d1 jail targets) unless its a 2/3. Which is also why when i see slots like fusion and ash who seem way less interested is bad look

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, I think every midgame feels lethargic in the middle when there isn’t much to go off. At least the beginning defines the middle, but the ending feels like a consequence for some. It will just… manifest.

Those with the wills to change their fates, something something.

1 Like

happens to me too when I’m not actually listening to what’s playing and focused on something else

2 Likes

I was just lying in bed listening to music in order to avoid properly relapsing into sleep and missing EOD.

2 Likes

Im on a walk to buy ben and jerries

Hope it doesn’t melt on the way back.

That’s the expensive overrated ice cream, right? Enjoy yourself!

1 Like

badeline/ash/magnus is such a lol vote idk what lee is thinking here

I’d be concerned if you could read my mind.

hope for the best gl :pray: