Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Aiming for 3/3 on the second day is a bad strategy, objectively speaking.

1/3 x 2/9 = 324 permutations.

1 Like

Its ash fusion so unless 4 mafia i doubt it

It worked last time

1 Like

unfortunately

1 Like

Did it actually? Which game was it?
Surely not the Mason!Kiiruma game.

1 Like

then it’s 1/3 1/3 1/6 and we’re going to either get a 0/3 for an implied 1/3 or another 1/3

Yeah

Kiiruma wasnt mason but we put kiiruma/ash/marluna d2 and got a 2/3 and we solved from there

I don’t really understand what you mean to say here

If you have a d1 2/3 and a strong social link between two of the three and a third person it can work but otherwise the fail case is 0 progress on the day

what did you get d1

Badeline thought Ash and I were evil, and that I leveraged this influence against Prisma / Lee / Badeline which would result in a 0.

This seemed like an unfeasible course of action for w!Magnus to initiate. Goose pointed out what was said about a 0 being worse than a 1 as a possible motive.

This would nonetheless be irrational given Red’s desire to check Anonygoose with you and themselves; not to mention clearing three suspicious slots in such a fashion when I’d already be in a precarious position as evil right now.

2 Likes

Oh yeah we got 0

VOTE: Badeline
Ensuring to be on the top of the vote. Wouldn’t fight it. Anticipating it’s them if it turns out to be 1/3

I see no point to add to Prisma’s count. Very little to go off of. Shockingly passive. Can relate. Can’t beat the consensus. Would be a lovely surprise if it was them after all.

Can’t fight my own votes against me, thanks, Magnus. It at least makes me certain it can be no higher than 2/3.

VOTE: Ash
I sense little connection to. Feels very flowing and with the grain, has hardly offered any substance.

VOTE: Magnus
Mild suspicion. Vote placed as a book mark to put under a bigger microscope later.

1 Like

Neither Goose nor Badeline were able to explain this, which seems more questionable of the latter given how she leapt onto this as being “obvious”.

…I’m confbiased beyond belief, sorry Badeline.

1 Like

mood

What

You cant quote a response and say i didnt respond

Et tu. Brute?

1 Like

I asked multiple times for it to be explained what it meant.

1 Like

Magnus ur case on badeline sucks and i dont understand how you think ash is towny

1 Like