Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

not just “lee is so scummy” why is it lee OVER badeline what is happening

Nobody has explained why I’m scummy! The cases on me are full of conf bias (like seriously, I townread anonygoose so now I’m paired with him?) that pandas has pointed out extremely well and that I’ve pointed out in the past when I was being scumread d3 and d2. There’s no point in fighting a case like that or convincing others if they are already at that stage.

I’m not interested in making an argument.

Every time I start thinking it’s lee Badeline comes in like a wolf with negative WIM (because she’s been caught) and it’s like okay well. If you’re town you just aren’t trying

Yes, I am not trying. Is that not clear?

1 Like

Did you think this constituted as trying?

You are not giving me a reason to TR you just saying “I’m not scum! I’m not scum!” over and over again

whatever VOTE: goose VOTE: lee VOTE: pandas

I don’t see why I have to give you a reason to. I already have. It’s called “my posts”. I don’t need to make a towncase for myself or a scumcase for Lee, both because I see it as unproductive and because if somebody was going to put in the effort to read my post and or change their mind they can also do that themself. They don’t have to make a big post explaining why, they can take the time and reevaluate all on their own.

1 Like

I still think this vote is wrong, Pandas is one of the people I’m sure are town. He would be more than ok with the wagons from beforehand if he was scum, which he wasn’t. That says to me he’s also town stuck in this situation.

nuh uh

Not like it’s enough to swing the majority.

trust the current vote don’t let the wolves get this back

1 Like

this game fucking sucks i’m gonna go lay down and wake up and we will have lost and i’m going to feel awful for leading town here

but also badeline and pandas have put in basically no effort today to prove me wrong. so like. what the fuck am i supposed to do here

I’d agree that I’ve put in no effort so I can’t blame you there, but Pandas is definitely putting in effort.

1 Like

if we lose on this well played to the wolves, if its lee at least he did some iso posting

pandas has spent all day going “it’s obviously not badeline it’s obviously lee” without a third person and without actually explaining just gesturing vaguely at posts they think are sus

1 Like

honestly idk I’m just following magnus they seem very smart

1 Like

genuinely just learned how to ISO the night before, missing Magnus’ post about it early game- This is my awakening as a player. Still learning!

1 Like