Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

I know how EoDs work. Over an hour is more than enough time for a wagon to change, especially when it is only leading the 4th and 5th options by 2-3 votes.
Hell, it could happen in like 10 minutes if enough people were online.
It’s abundantly clear that if this is what Quail was going for with their vote, it worked almost immediately. Spooky and I both pointed it out as probably unpairing almost immediately, and both proposed counterwagons soon after that.

no this is actually just bs. there is no way this is a townie thought

I know you’re town but like there is basically no real arguments that I’m scummy besides my being indecisive d3 for very good reasons. I wasn’t consensus town 99% of the game for no reason lmfao

you’re so clearly confbiased here I don’t even know what to say other than that most of this just never considers a world where I’m town in the first place

1 Like

I genuinely feel like you came up with that conclusion before you got the posts
how do you get “very little friendliness” from anything there besides ash’s interaction with badeline

you would not believe them

1 Like

VOTE: Anonygoose VOTE: Littlelee VOTE: Ash much prefer to trust my gut on who actually seems scummy than try to fit certain slots to goose’s play as if I will be able to figure out exactly what they were going for

this is probably a scum slip, btw

how

this isn’t scummy

how is my d1 play actually different from my d2/d3 play besides blatantly fake confidence (which is still there d3 anyway)

I explained why exactly I disagreed with them when I first replied to it. it is not “just because”. don’t ignore the reasoning because you don’t like it or something

Goose, Badeline were literally within the first 3 reads I re-evaluated

because I townread them? genuinely how do you think this is scummy? This is true for literally every single person in the game.

being wrong is not scummy

you’re saying this as if that’s a bad reason to scum read someone. It’s not.

not sure what exactly this is trying to imply tbh

the fuck is this blatant confbias? ah yes I am paired with goose because I made a joke. town would never do that

I wonder why. maybe it’s because I townread them or something. just a suggestion

You’re welcome

lol, lmao even

“suddenly” and then you immediately quote when I explain the exact reasoning why I did so and don’t comment further

it’s be pretty objectively good reasoning? I genuinely do not know what you think you are seeing here besides just being confbiased.

I was the first person in the entire game to point it out how in the fucking world is this “surface level thoughts” fuck off

I was tied for 3rd…???

nobody goes into antispew on day fucking one be serious

lol lmao

??? this is just blatantly not true

you don’t quote any of my “actual words”

you didn’t even look at quail did you

I like how lee slips here that he knows pandora is wrong and nobody notices

1 Like

“knowing what I know” yet he shouldn’t know the pair if he’s town should he

okay but he’s reading you off of badeline, and if he’s town he knows that badeline is wolf

idk pandas is making me second guess myself and also i was a bit of an asshole last night. I’m still going down with the ship tho. gg wolfteam if you win i guess

rn pandas sort of reads to me like a scum who was caught for the “wrong” reason but they also could just be a town who’s genuinely mad so idk! idk

this slot just isn’t towny. what are people seeing here

he should be assuming badeline is in anti-spew but he does not seem to be

A more close allignment of badeline to the known wolf

who are you pairing with lee what’s your world

lee has barely talked to goose all game, badeline spent all of d1 hard alligning herself with them

Or maybe I just townread them, like many other players in the game did at the time, and I was wrong. You can frame any specific action as scummy or towny.

1 Like

okay then actually make your case

Why do I have to make a case. I’ve already explained why I don’t want to. I don’t plan on doing it.