Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

silly may

2 Likes

lol. lmao.

gg to the town! yall played a very fierce game

3 Likes

I think it’s ridiculous that mafia had a 1-21 chance of guessing the masons and town still had a 1-6 chance to win the game

3 Likes

for those who were interested in the REAL game (specchat combinatorics) specchat town won by process of elimination on day 4 after going 0/3 on each day prior (with all of them being an earnest attempt to aim for 3/3)

7 Likes

combinatorics is awesome because you can just fail upwards

4 Likes

GG i was anonygoose

2 Likes

9 Likes

Little traitor-ass bitch.

5 Likes

if i had a nickel for every game i specced where wolves were the top 3 wagons on day 1 but town choked it…

2 Likes

i do think wolves distancing and hard pushing eachother is the strat in this game honestly

3 Likes

I have to say the d1 and d2 wagons were both absolutely abhorrent and barely even mafia-motivated so town did not really play well

You can’t do this in a normal game, because the wolves can manipulate it, right, it’s like BotC where you can have a Minion gently sandbag in order to get them suspected and voted to save a Demon. But in semi-informed spec, where there are no wolves influencing your votes… you can fail upwards so hard.

2 Likes

Like mafia won, but if they missed one more time they probably lost the game, I just think combinactors as it stands isn’t well balanced as town has two additional cycles (they guess first and guess last) compared to mafia

3 Likes

oh yeah, if we didn’t get it there we def lost, but our mason guesses were also Very Bad and we could’ve done better in that department too

3 Likes

Yeah, the fundamental issue is just that town get one extra cycle. I think making the masons die when guessed helps (to make it easier for singular incorrect villagers to lose the game in ExLo for their entire team as god intended), but things are still kinda rough

2 Likes

from the brief snippets the full specs were leaked hippo was trying so so hard to get you to guess the mason team

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s horribly unbalanced, as we saw it is still possible for wolves to win! But it’s townsided still.

2 Likes

you could’ve gotten it on n1 if you had just listened

2 Likes

Hippo talked himself out of it but he did have ite arly

1 Like

yeah Hippo’s early masons reads were insanely accurate

2 Likes