Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

I didn’t like prisma’s opening (#88, #91)
the original sr on goose was mostly based on #41, their later posts (i.e. #68, #76, #80) are better

2 Likes

What is it specifically that you don’t like about their opener?

Badeline really coming after her haters with the interrogation.

I’m not going after them, he can scumread me or whoever all they want. And they can dislike whoever’s openers, I just want specifics so that people aren’t getting away with fake or unsubstantiated reads.

Ok, but, like, unsubstantiated reads are the majority stakeholder here at Ash’s Reads.

1 Like

Gut is different from an unsubstantiated reads. Gut tells you something is off, you just don’t know what. Unsubstantiated reads are fake, and that can be fine. Could be used to feign confidence in something, could be used to generate discussion. If it was unsubstantiated though I still want to know.

all of it

Why does this seem scummy to you?

It’s bad reasoning to try and discredit earlygame votes and it doesn’t seem like a reaction town would have

I acknowledge the possibility that they are genuinely unfamiliar with RVS but it’s weird that they go from that to saying it’s not useful to vote SoD at all, rather than something like “don’t really get it but okay” which would be much more towny imo

Extremely solid reasoning, I was about to follow up questioning you about how you felt about their unfamiliarity and that’s now been covered. What did you notice with your other scumreads?

Oh, this is Olympic scumreading grading.
I see, I see, I see.

1 Like

What are your current thoughts on the game? I don’t feel like I’ve heard much from you.

I mean, I don’t like you, and I don’t like Prisma, and I don’t like how you seem to be defending Prisma by attacking Panda’s scumread of them.

Ah yes. Attacking Panda’s scumread by applauding its reasoning.
serious
Let’s start being honest with ourselves.

Do you have thoughts on any other players in the game?

Chomps is almost certainly town.
Goose is wrong because hitting all the top posters in this game with the jail is antithetical to my SBPCBWWE shrine, but their posting seems townleany.
Pandora’s also a townlean off vibes.

What’re your reads?

Pandora went out of their way to explain their RVS vote choice (which afaik is something that comes from mafia more often than town) and I didn’t really vibe with their fluffposting (weakest of my scumreads as of yet)

As for you, I felt like your opening (specifically #87) was trying too hard to seem like solving considering how few actual reads you mentioned

2 Likes

Not sure how clear it is based on my justifications (I think it’s pretty obvious) but my reads are 99% vibes rn, I just like to act like I’m confident in them to fuck with scum in the off chance i’m actually right

3 Likes