Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

can but not necessarily will
also I think that’s still just one beam behind in theory which is offset by more slots to solve
now that I think about it mafia and town are probably just equal after a 0/3 jail with 3 masons since they both are solving 3/9]

I’ll do it.
Have to babysit my brother and ensure that he sleeps because if I leave the room, he’ll start watching Rango on the TV.

In other news, Coffee is not happy that I have closed the door on him.

why don’t you want him to watch Rango

He got three hours of sleep last night because sleepover.

1 Like

We are discussing the possibility of the town jailing the mafia after jailing the masons. Mafia can guess the masons and town can jail the mafoa in response.

1 Like

cat?

Cat.

1 Like

gg

2 Likes

It’s two beams behind: even after the D1 beam being given (usually it will not be 3 masons!), the mafia are one beam behind (they lose if they act at the same speed as the town)

The masons being hidden isn’t a major advantage for wolves/disadvantage for town, because the extra day means the masons will always get a chance to out. Hidden masons means the beam choices are less efficient, but that’s all. The mafia don’t actually have a major advantage knowledge-wise.

4 Likes

Ok and? Rango is good af

2 Likes

This is so funny btw

4 Likes

Wolfteam enjoyed your post!

3 Likes

I should play a wolf game where I get two other wolves to aheee to always like a person posts and support them for no fucking reason besides it being funny

4 Likes

Like imsg8’e it’s a mash and you see three flipped wolves support this random ass dude

4 Likes

if it’s a mash and someone’s willing to iso the likes of flipped wolves more power to them

3 Likes

They will iso three wolves and see +1, I like what this person is thinking, etc etc

1 Like

And then this person will live the entire game

2 Likes

Ash (7): pandora, Ash, FusionMoon314, Chomps, spookycat27, Anonygoose, Magnus
Badeline (6): pandora, spookycat27, RedPandas, Badeline, Anonygoose, Magnus
Anonygoose (3): FusionMoon314, Anonygoose, Magnus
spookycat27 (1): pandora
FusionMoon314 (1): FusionMoon314
Chomps (1): Chomps
pandora (1): RedPandas
Prisma101 (1): RedPandas
RedPandas (1): Badeline
LittleLee (1): Badeline

Not Voting (3): Quail, LittleLee, Prisma101

Can’t stress enough that you all almost won D1

4 Likes

it would be funny to add a mechanic that allowed mafia to do a jail marry mason guess if they got executed d1 but it won’t ever happen

2 Likes