Maybot's Combinatorics Mafia Signups (12/12)

It’s unlikely if the current game persists though

1 Like

You heard it here first, folks: calling people bitches does not cause them to join your mafia game

4 Likes

*While currently in one

3 Likes

You heard it here first, folks: things are complicated

7 Likes

/in

4 Likes

weren’t you guys gonna make balance changes

3 Likes

/semi-informed spec

i might be a wolf again but i got kinda triggered at the town having double the amount of guesses to work with so idk

4 Likes

i refuse to be put on a list called “low priority” so im waiting to see if therell be space for me first

4 Likes

We considered it
But we decided we wanted to see how another game with the same setup would play out

3 Likes

fair enough
i do think it’s townsided but it’s hard to tell from only that game because the mason rand was OP and the wolf rand was not

4 Likes

no the VT rand was op

3 Likes

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tutuu do you want to join and roll VT again :flushed:

1 Like

sorry i need rest from mafia

its a fun setup

5 Likes

We’ll probably make semi-informed balance changes

3 Likes

i thought you were VT?

3 Likes

let this be a warning that ai has become increasingly unpopular. it even killed combinatorics mafia

2 Likes

You heard it here first, folks: alignment-indicativeness is killing mafia as we know it.

7 Likes

nyaaaaaaaaa @Hippopablompoyeetus 24 hours are over so you can join the normal signups now

2 Likes

i would join but this is too vanilla-y to my small brain (my performance on kitty combinatorics was terrible as an example)

2 Likes

get put in high priority /out instead. youll be the first to get kicked out if the game has excess players

4 Likes