MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

welcome night

i’ll be around closer to eod

1 Like

more srsly
i think my tonal differences would be largely explained by me centering so far on macro reads instead of micro
which is probably an artifact of subbing in while loosely following the game instead of being dunked in with no prior reads like in most games

So yeah I was asking Mistyx about the YBW read because I wasn’t super sure how to read them and with the nightingale thing,
welcome btw :smiley:
I kinda still don’t really know what to think of them, like, I don’t exactly like them already making associative reads like the one for Brad/Proph being W/W I feel like it’s a bit shallow.
Nightingale saying I am “in my wolf range” is like… do I know you? Have you looked at my games? I am a much worse wolf then this trust me.
Kinda think they have been hedgy and making content that is kinda easy like meta-reading

-shrug-

I kinda liked Mistyx’s response to me, especially if Night ends up being wolf here

rokon & you bossed money heist mash so im not necessarily of that opinion myself

Also if Brad is fitting their wolf meta to a “t” then why is Brad literally playing so much differently then the last game they played where they were wolf?

Wait who’s Nightingale? I might’ve had the identity wrong this entire time.

Also for me to be in my wolf range where have we been in a game where I was a wolf?

I was not in that mash, you have the wrong number.

Harry Potter mash?

wait then who was boston

I also find it ironic how you get mad about Brad treating you like outed wolf, then there’s this

2 Likes

Why am I being ignored?

limited mobile data

and i am rokon but id prefer to not be called that here

Okay, that makes sense.

I thought you ended up speaking in third person randomly but I see why.

nya

1 Like

nya?

Oh oh. I forgot that was called Money Heist, I just thought of it as “the anonymous mash”.

Yes I was Boston there

I was mafia there

Rokon was not mafia with me???

They were Damasco and town

Interesting, where did they pocket you?

no but i read the game and u played well
even if i wasnt with you in wolf chat >///<

I might’ve gotten fooled by her when she was a wolf in a game last year, and kinda sheeped her reads when she was mafia.

I was under an alt but…still counts.

think its way too early to be townreading night

Now I’m going to do it more.