i am

I mean
thereā€™s just nothing to do?

how the hell does seth have double my posts

i never thought i would be the one to complain about someone spamposting

1 Like

only mafia complain about spamposts

source : me

The only players eligible to be voted are Isolde and Kiiruma.

Official VC

Voted Voter Votes
Isolde BradLand, Kiiruma, Isolde 3/7
Kiiruma 0/7
Sleep lol, Arctic, Squirrel, cape 4/7
Not Voting Gorta, Prophylaxis, YouButWorse, catbae, Wazza, Mistyx 6

Pinging hosts for new votes and mistakes is highly appreciated ^^

im here to pocket mist and solve the game
and im all out of gamesolves

how good are you two at reading each other

also, why do you think wolves would be pushing seth? voting sleep here achieves the same result of removing a miselim from town except itā€™s favourable because wolves donā€™t have to risk any cred by pushing villagers

~okay
on mu i know her wolfrange and donā€™t underestimate it so when sheā€™s actually a wolf i look like im smart but its actually because i dont clear her for stuff thats well within her wolfrange
i dont think thats too applicable on fol where ppl play with her more though

my last wolfgame she misread me, although she can probably give better insight on how that happened than i can

we havenā€™t played v/v in like, half a year? which really tanks my ability to estimate read accuracy in any meaningful way

1 Like

sheā€™s better at reading me than i am her

2 Likes

individual villa read on isolde + individual wolf reads on brad / cape
itā€™s not as much of a ā€œi have these individual readl because x gamestateā€ as much as it is ā€œi have these individual reads, and the gamestate makes sense with themā€

Town (Strongest ā†’ Weakest): kiiruma, isolde, bradland, arctic, squirrel, wazza, mistyx

Null-ish: cape, lol

Scum: prophylaxis, gorta, nightingale

Iā€™ve considered tinfoil words on the people in the gladiate but it just seems not at all likely to me. Admittedly Iā€™ve completely tuned out both Isolde and Brad because they were generating too much noise, possible Iā€™ve missed something because of that but not really going to reconsider them right now.

Arctic and squirrel both just look like townies who are steadily gamesolving with their posts, nothing much to say there. I actually feel like waazza has been reaching that territory with recent posts as well, had some minor townpings early but it feels like sheā€™s stepping up a bit. Understand peopleā€™s reservations on misty but sheā€™s had at east a few moments where she had said more or less what I was thinking, not a strong feeling but I donā€™t really get the scumcase on her?

Capeā€™s entrance to the game was somewhat awkward, he has a little ~conviction~ in his push against misty which I do read as slightly townie but the reasoning is somewhat thin and he hasnā€™t elaborated on it a lot, could be scum if Iā€™m wrong on one of my other scumreads.Did kind of like him setting me up with a question to try and test if my reasoning across games was consistent though.

lol had a little bit of self-assuredness in his recent posts I liked but past that, just not a lot there for me.

Prophylaxis just hasnā€™t given a real impression of trying to gamesolve in his posts, as stated earlier it felt like he was putting a great deal of words into analyzing the gladiate as a means of shiowing ā€œeffortā€ when it felt really inessential, past that his scumreads are essentially an omgus on me, and wazza because she was ā€œself-aware/jumpyā€ at the start and hasnā€™t done much which I think is a pretty reductive view and also the sort of lazy/level 0 scumread scum are likely to fall back on? I donā€™t really get the sense heā€™s actually analyzing whatā€™s being said in a meaningful sense.

YouButWorseā€™s posts really just gave me nothing at all in the end, and nightingaleā€™s entrance didnā€™t do a lot for me, in particular the read on brad is just very confusing to me (although admittedly I havenā€™t checked to see if heā€™s stopped raging)

Gorta just felt like his initial approach to the gladiate was trying too hard to look town in response, I had actually kind of liked him getting weirdly speculative on the gladiate but arctic is probably right that heā€™s being too hedgy on it.

1 Like

dang it i have really bad eyesight and both of mistyā€™s/zoriā€™s profile pictures just look like a white blur to me

what do you think about this

i want to feel like my reads dont suck this game but then i see everyone else has much better reasoning
oof

unmuted brad to see if heā€™s said anything else apparently not but my assessment has not fundamentally changed. Isolde is a crazy man if heā€™s posting this much as mafia on the chopping block in addition to how heā€™s responding to being the gladiate target so probably just town, could even move him up in my reads but at tha point itā€™s splitting hairs

luckily for you having better reasoning is no guarantee of accuracy

2 Likes

unfortunately my strongest townreads are people whose reads i absolutely do not care about

1 Like

my thoughts are
wolves will rep whatever reads they rep
if they rep isolde w read, theyll vote isolde
it they rep kii/isode v/v, theyll vote sleep
i dont think wolves are likesty to focus on whether or not theyā€™ll garner cred or lack thereof at this stage in the game, esp with the way the ppl on the wagon have been pushing it

idk
phone posting so no thinking + lots of typos

1 Like

brad raging is flat nai and im not factoring that into my read
its the rest of his posts
his reads feel really stiff, like he wasnā€™t developing them in the moment, and like snap read changes in arbitrary directions instead of slow natural drift
his thoughts arent nuanced at all imo

1 Like