MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

Fair enough I suppose.
I’m just in the mind of it being a weird secret doublevoter thing where the person who had removed your vote instead can secretly use it somehow (Though this would feel really damn powerful and so far we’ve had a gladiator, a 2 shot BG and VTs so… IDK about that rn)

Honestly if you’re town like I think you could be then it’s fair. I just included the possibility of shenaniganry going on there.

:frowning:
Honestly I’m fine with the Cape yeet atm but we’ve got a lot longer in the day so there’s no reason not to diversify atm

Yeah, I think that would be super overpowered which is why I didn’t even think that in the first place.
I’m pretty sure it’s an anticlaim mechanic that did it at least that’s my theory atm, it would probably explain why my doublevote is hidden

Fair enough, but why do you suspect Arctic?
Furthermore if you think it can be Arctic/Cape/Brad, why would you vote Arctic in the first place and not Cape who’s got more votes or Brad who’s holding your entire scumread on Arctic together

why

what happened to wazza

why theft and not just removal

why not

i think that’s exactly how he enters as scum, with most of the wolves poe’d but putting his vote on the villager instead

brad v for his ranting i think

1 Like

kiiruma may also be v because he’s trying to push 3 villagers which is out of his wolfrange

Arctic, if all these people are V, then who tf are the wolves

…good point
i’d start at misty/zori/proph
admittedly that reason to clear kiiruma is stupid but i still don’t want him dead today

I’m pretty sure the scumteam is Night/Kiiruma/Prophy since that seems like an easy place to have it in tbh

Why Mist?

The only thing I really got pinged on was her random pushes

that’s what she did in dicey dungeons

her push on you this game is stupid and agenda-d

I’d ask for you to give proof to me but it’s not like you even have to give proof to me because tf can I do with it lmao

this is boring so I’m just going to crack jokes about being useless for the rest of the day and only give my input to tell people their reads suck

average fol town player on day 3+

1 Like

I just think that Arctic is wolfing because of the fact that their accuracy feels so low that I don’t see it just being a bad game. It feels like Arctic is just unable to really defend themselves and do much to get out of the position that they’ve been in, they’re afraid to rock the boat so they’re going with the flow.

Well I explained about Cape already since Cape is a main wagon. Brad, honestly is a fine vote too atm to me, but I’d rather go for the one who can probably pull a win out of a loss out of the options

kiiruma we’ve had 1 elimination

you wolfed against me in dicey dungeons so this is just flat out bullshit

Counterpoint:
That game where he was with Hippo
He had 0 correct reads and he was in a conjoined town slot

I can see this, but then you can also look at things as a whole, has he really done anything suspicious, or just nothing townie enough for you? This is the same thing that happened with Wind for ages and that’s that some players have to be overly townie just to be minorly townread

But if your entire scumteam theory is correct, then you’d go for Brad, not Arctic? And if Arctic is Town, we lose yet another Town, one that’s powerful and one that could easily be a PR that we need

cape could actually be a wolf due to the nightkills i think

i’ll have to go over his iso cuz i just remember his posting being villagery

due to the nightkills?

Can you explain this one?

both thought cape was a wolf and if cape is town i would have expected wolves to try and use this fact to shade him but no one has