MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

you actually think that scum attacked Squirrel?

i need 2 clears in prophy/mistyx/cape/catbae/kiiruma/nightingale

who else do you think they attacked
me and my obviously real vig claim?

You probably even without the vig claim

Iā€™m going to go through Squirrelā€™s ISO and see who theyā€™re most likely to protect

meh

i want to go over cape anyway cuz itā€™s time i do due diligence rather than just clearing for ā€œseeming villagery and uninformedā€

not a fan of how neither zori nor misty popped in today but didnā€™t really comment on anything. wolves in their position in this gamestatr would want to test the waters to see how to play their cards

Squirrel stated 1 scumread on Cape D1 and never again
pretty sure Squirrel would either have protected me or you and itā€™s not gonna be me since I donā€™t have a vote

what

oh nvm i get it

Scum removed my vote Iā€™m guessing, they arenā€™t gonna try and kill me on the same night

ā€¦bruh itā€™s literally impossible to have 0 correct reads lmao

I was talking about scumreads lmao

Iā€™m going to sleep, again, Iā€™m truly sorry I wasnā€™t here earlier

we scumread whysper and i also scumread seth in the end

/vote nightingale

for social reasons i think night/misty contains one
for gamestate reasons i think night/proph contains one

i trust night to be more villagery than the rest of these people if sheā€™s actually town so this is where iā€™m going for the time being

and what did you do with those reads

we voted out a wolf

more than you lmao

fuck i forgot i said i was going afk today

I replaced in a day before I died and if I didnā€™t harddefend myself, we wouldnā€™t have killed that wolf so, :newspaper_roll:, plus I had a perfect scumread on people that game until I threw Gorta into my townreads because I didnā€™t have enough

also every other one of your votes were completely incorrect