MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

im catching up everyone be quiet :joy_cat:

Hey what exactly do you mane by this?

also I would just like to ask, how would you know if Arctic’s accuracy has been good or not? Just because of the lol flip or what?

by this definition, you are sure the wolf team consists of 3 and not 4 people? You sure do know your way around numbers in a closed setup now huh?

Okay but how would the night kill point to this?

“Oh Cape was wrong and must be scum”

Uh… alright? You got anything else :wowee:

Also on this subject, you really think me and Mistyx are w/w with each other with our earlier interactions? You hearing this Mistyx?

By this I mean you’re already being voted and out of Brad and Arctic, I see Arctic as a really strong player. Brad’s good, don’t get me wrong, but, Arctic’s one of the better ones on this forum.

Because… Arctic has played many games with me now. It’s not as if I’m just going off 1 or 2 flips

good morning chat

busy ish today i’ll maybe be around later

you are all mafia

like seriously even if i didn’t want to afk today i actually had to because i’ve had a friend over all weekend

i expected something useful to come back to but… :joy_cat:

and now i have to use the time left of today to finish stuff due tomorrow

and tomorrow i’ll only really have time to do anything in the hours leading up to eod

so this truly is a gorta moment

that’s not what i was saying

what i’m saying is that both the people who died were pushing you and they may have been killed for their reads

but you interpreting it like this is probably villagery :joy_cat:

Official D3 VC

Voted Voter Votes
Prophylaxis catbae, Cape90 2/5
Cape90 Prophylaxis, BradLand 2/5
Arctic Kiiruma 1/5
Nightingale Arctic 1/5
Not Voting Gorta, Nightingale, Mistyx 3

Ping host for mistakes

@Mistyx why did you end on lol yesterday after your “arctic/zori contains one due to treatment of lol” read

this is a shitshow

i want misty/nightingale wagons

hindsight’s a bitch but this read is shit and you used this read pretty much word for word as a wolf in CtC and i’m concerned misty didn’t point this out

if lol was right on you two being w/w then it’s plausible wolf misty would sack off her progression on wolf you pushing village lol to get him out

“they’ve wolfed a lot recently so would be more comfortable as a wolf then they are this game”

that’s not really how it works
you aren’t uncomfortable as a villager unless you literally randed wolf your past 10 games consecutively

if the wolf team was 4 players mylo would be announced today :wowee:

yetnora omrrror il is siharct

see this is the vibe i get from cape

he just
isn’t informed

it’s the same reason i found him as town in popcorn but i want to go over his iso to reconfirm

i don’t understand this but i’m assuming this is a gimmick rather than you being drunk at like 2pm