MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

also im not counting.

Oh and Prophylaxis still hasn’t commented on the me/Mistyx not being w/w thing huh? That’s dissapointing how they shrug me off but choose not to respond to everything

Might’ve been a reason for that, but that reason got fucked so.

i think i’d rather kill zori than misty atm

admittedly misty’s push on wazza yesterday is not in line with what i think the wolves were trying to accomplish yesterday

still need to iso prophy and cape but i doubt i’m getting both done tonight

I think the moment I claimed doublevoter I think it’s a good idea to get me killed
I’m still confused why I wasnt’ just nightkilled though

if we hit a wolf today i think i want wazza to confirm her doublevote by hammering tomorrow

yeah but after the wolfteam takes your vote away i’m not really sure i envision wolf misty bothering to make the post where she still tinfoils you. it doesn’t really serve any purpose as a wolf because you are ~never getting killed here, i think it’s more likely to come from a place without TMI and follows from her read of you yesterday

if wolves have an ability to remove someone’s vote, they will want to use it on a claimed doublevoter in order to get the most value from it

that’s fine by me

My question is why they didn’t use it N1 on anyone though? It’s what’s making me think it’s one use or a claimvig that punishes me either for the rest of the game or just for today
so I’m pretty confident I’ll have my vote back tomorrow

yes i reckon it’s probably x shot where x is 1 or not much greater than 1

also i guess we’re probably not getting our missed elim back atp

this sucks

i don’t think cape is a wolf with mistyx or prophylaxis

so unless i’m wrong with gorta, i’m inclined to say this poe is… too bad to come from a wolf

i think the bolded very likely only comes from someone who does not have TMI and is genuinely trying to make connections between a player’s approach this game and their mindset in previous games to solve their alignment

chad

this is why i hate this site

1 Like

while you are here, who do you actually think we should kill today

you haven’t done much of anything other than defend yourself

not you not prophy not kiiruma

something like

gorta catbae cape

wazza night brad

upper tier being less preferred

wtf.

this isnt a new read ive thought he was town for a while