MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

has brad actually claimed his role?

Also, what’s the typical balance for a setup like on this site? No idea how many PRs are likely to be in a game

might as well not front, I had interpreted proph’s day opening post as a potential PR softclaim

Usually it’s a rolemadness game so I have no clue

If all the previous games have anything to go by, it’s usually an unbalanced mess when looked from a far away view so just keep that in mind

1 Like

Extremely no at that proposed team

Said this just before, but my exact feeling was that he might have been softing an investigation on me. If he’s not then I wanna vote him still

squirrel was blindingly obvious town

I know it’s immaterial to the game right now but if you’re town what are you even doing man

She explained that it was a joke.

To be honest if you’re trying to make Wazza appear scummy by constantly saying her joke post was wolfy, then you’re a wolf.

/vote: Cape @Host_Account_2

I haven’t and I’m debating on it since I already got RB’d.

I could get behind those votes mostly because I felt gorta’s response to pressure was vaguely towny

I mean, yes, they were trending down but it was for a reason, and it’s not like I supported voting them at any moment day 2, so it’s not like I was nefariously trying to position myself to eliminate them, but starting to question townreads at that point was fairly normal given what they were doing

well yes thats the “i’m not blatantly grasping at straws” answer

if you were to make a list like that right now what would it look like?

explanations not needed

1 Like

Should I claim, yes or no?

I’ll let you guys decide.

Do you believe that it’s useful, beneficial and/or necessary?
We shouldn’t alone be pushing anyone to claim no matter our read on them, you need to explain why you would or would not claim, yourself

I haven’t thought about this game basically all sunday so I’m not sure all that much would change except brad is probably town for emoposting when nothing was going on and claim shenanigans etc, night moves down because in hindsight her push on lol looks scummy

Still not totally sure what to make of cape

Well like I said, I already got roleblocked so I’m kind of fucked.

No info is learned from it, but at the least it removes a mislynch from the table.

then yes???

from my skim of that game I didn’t get that vibe at all but I was only looking at his ISO rather than it being in context but it looked like his complaints were about him being under pressure

Sure.

My role is even night cop and I get 2 shots to investigate.

Night 2 I tried to investigate Misty…which she was correct when she said that I said nothing at all about her until today, because I wanted the read to be without warning, which would’ve made it obvious that if I died then everyone that had a brain would’ve known.

Unfortunately, again, I got fucked by a roleblock. I’m not surprised since I’ve had to flat out soft the entire game because people won’t leave me alone.

Okay, cool, ironically I had thought proph might be softing that role with an innocent result on me

we should absolutely be flipping him then

okay i buy that