MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

brad has continued to do ~nothing today except complain about playing the game, which is basically what he did in plants mountainous as a wolf

/vote bradland @Host_Account_2

vote first fact check later

(this post exists as a note to self to actually fact check later)

idk im kinda just spitballing but i feel like this makes some sense

i donā€™t think iā€™d kill him today tho

I literally townread Brad and claimed doublevoter how in the fuck would I be able to roleblock him

ngl this post is actually hugely damning for Prophy.

I think Prophy/Brad contains at least one wolf just from this post

waitā€¦ LMAO HUH?

I will update this:

to

Iā€™ll never joke again

Wazza you called Brad town so why would you roleblock them?

Cape
Iā€™m a fucking doublevoter, not a roleblocker
Read the thread

but you didnā€™t RB them? you memed?

I am lost in the sauce what is going on

read the thread then before posting

Wazza you claimed both so I wasnā€™t sure what was real, I thought you had both of those powers

Iā€™ll explain it though

Iā€™m a doublevoter
I townread Brad
Because of this, I jokingly claimed to roleblock Brad when he claimed to be roleblocked
Not even he got the joke so I honestly give up caring

Nobody claims the roleblock on Brad, it was either scum who roleblocked him or heā€™s lying and I believe itā€™s the former

1 Like

Unless you want to say that you claim the RB

No I am not a roleblocker. Why did you not vote yesterday if your vote counts double?

at least by EoD you didnā€™t vote at all you just held your vote when it would have been probably good to likeā€¦ try to lead votes right? Regardless, you cannot vote today I suppose which makes me think mafia could have peeked your role if the taking away vote thing is even a mafia thing in the first place. Assuming nobody claimed it, I am going to assume mafia did that so, meh.

ngl though I did leave my vote on Kiiruma but I expected to return to the thread but my sister dragged me into playing 2k22 until like 3am in the morning so thatā€™s my bad

But I was literally throwing my vote around

1 Like

I apologize for my absence today, give me a little bit to get caught up

If Iā€™m to clear you and Brad 9(Due to both actions not being claimed) then that hard reinforces my thought that at least 1 of Cape/Arctic is W.

Especially with the interactions slightly further up, I donā€™t know whether thatā€™s what a team does typically or if it was just some sort of weird attempt to throw me off the scent.