MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

this is also completely inaccurate
he’s been wrong on like everything and suspected both of the nightkills
his focus has been on pushing these players

why would we want them atlas

you had these thoughts pre-sub in

it just looks like you are trying to milk as much cred as you can from thoughts which are actually natural

how much of your content was made after replacing in?

Welcome

Ima be honest, i haven’t been playing so well this game so i don’t blame you for the sus on me

I have good reason to be hedgy after consistently being wrong so much LMAO.

I’m starting to think the Atlas slot is just town here

why

I am gonna be honest, i have not a clue what you are saying here. Are you sure you are town and dont know the wolf team?

I liked their Mistyx ISO + Their reads/reasons. Especially for a slot that just kinda subbed in

proph thinks the team is you and some of misty/night/kiiruma

i’m asking him that if this is really the team, why are your proposed teammates doing nothing to save/buss you?

Oh right.
The thing you quoted made me think you were talking about something else. Yeah i guess none of those have really done anything with my slot, especially Kiiruma which i dont recall any of their opinions on me whatsoever

Official D3 VC

Voted Voter Votes
Prophylaxis catbae, Cape90 2/5
Cape90 Prophylaxis, Bradland 2/5
Atlas Arctic 1/5
Arctic Kiiruma 1/5
Not Voting Gorta, Atlas, Mistyx 3

Ping host for mistakes

my problem with this is I’ve seen him as town twice and while I was a little suspicious of him early when we were both town (was really pushing him to try to get the game moving), he pretty quickly started solving, here I’m not getting the sense he cares about any of his reads, the cases he’s made have been incredibly flimsy, it doesn’t feel the same at all

there is the thing where I have multiple poe slots pushing him though so eh

do I ignore benefit of the doubt and just say the atlas slot has had multiple suspicious players in it regardless of however willful the replace-in has been

decisions, decisions

I can’t play mafia at all anymore I don’t want to read anything

yes

… i said that earlier

Everything but my poe was made after replacing in
I just had the energy and the FUNNY CHEMICAL to do so

Arctic feels like he’s trying to justify to himself why he’s going to keep pushing me
Even though he’s never suspected me once beforehand

Which does put him in the “eh town” category since that’s nai