MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

Weak reasoning? Sure.

But what are you gonna do about it?

Funny thoughts

This looks good but is probably nai
Anyone can fake reasonable posts (or Iā€™d assume mist knows how)
And a bunch of other d1 posts
I believe she was also the first to vote sleep
Why is she making logical sense i hate this

(This is me from 6 minutes after I wrote this but I can think of one thing, iso causes a lot of chaos which would be better to leave alive especially if wolveā€™s were confident in there being no doctor or somethong but whyā€™d she nk him, itā€™d only make sense if he started to be a threat but it is literally seth)

D1, she starts petitioning for sleep, and saying its v/v
This only makes sense to do as wolf to try and get towncred (which youā€™d get none so might as well let town do it) or if kiirumaā€™s w/w with her
Im gonna keep this in mind

Itā€™s where she starts complaining about (arctic?) pushing her that I feel it gets bad
Admittedly I donā€™t think the push was founded (she for me was null/nulltown at this point when i was reading ongoing d1), but itā€™s still strange nonetheless

Speaking of this, why would he consider that, itā€™s extremely unlikely something like that exists and would get passed especially if seth is a wolf
Eli got hunter (im calling it hunter bc i forgot the actual name) in as a town role but eh

ā€¦ why

ā€¦ why

Youā€™ve not been super towny to this point, and I donā€™t consider Arctic scumreading you to be completely locking you in (which i believe he clarified after)

I disagree with me here
Lack of content is probably nai especially considering she specified earlier

I agree with wazza it was stupid, but mist assuming wazza was referring to herself is strange
Also something i noticed
She pushes my slot a little, night says something silly and then she completely switches gears to someone else

She has never expressed a scumread on lol at this point, her voting her over someone she scumread (I.E my slot/wazza) is pretty strange and kinda ā€œeh i donā€™t care who diesā€ which makes sense considering that eod
Today sheā€™s mostly just argued against arctic scumreading her

TL:DR
Slot bad
Me no like

Even though its like
500 words
Not that long but

Bad news: ran out of funny chemical halfway through that iso
People not being here leads to more people not being here which is a vicious cycle which majorily benefits wolveā€™s so uh
Go do something people
Im going to sleep it is definitely not mid-day and everyone will not judge me for sleeping at mid-day who would do that

Hopefully will have higher energy and be smarter but I get worse when i wake up so

Official D3 VC

Voted Voter Votes
Prophylaxis catbae, Cape90 2/5
Cape90 Prophylaxis, Bradland 2/5
Atlas Arctic 1/5
Arctic Kiiruma 1/5
Not Voting Gorta, Atlas, Mistyx 3

Ping host for mistakes

Worse news: im back

I uh
Canā€™t do anything and will probably leave soon but someone bother me when you get here

hello
am bothering you

Can you explain your full Arctic read?

Did you read the post explaining them or do you want more

I canā€™t sleep, but I am going to try and sleep again soon. I will vote before I go though /vote night @Host_Account_2

actually /unvote @Host_Account_2 Iā€™ll give Atlas a chance

that also means Iā€™ll have to be up earlier and actually be there for EoD, so Iā€™ll probably be there for the EoD

You see:
I missed it, but itā€™s still not enough,

Why would it be questionable? This just feels like a loltown read which is usually higher than this

this is a loss

you canā€™t just assume every time they go afk for things itā€™s like this

what i meant was why is your team doing nothing to save cape or buss him

they are just letting him die without their involvement

what

i flipped one ducking villager and you guys are asking me to reevaluate the entire gamestate because i ā€œkeep being wrongā€

get a hold of yourselves

if you think cape is a wolf please iso him in the popcorn game (slot is cheese90) to see if your suspicions are validated because i still believe he is being suspected due to a difference in playstyle or approach rather than things that are alignment indicative