MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

its not you were just talking about it earlier and it stuck in my mind

Iā€™ve played mafia before, so, yā€™know, Iā€™ve seen people act this way and it typically comes from town more often than not

have a doctor appt today but will be around after

Funny thing is I often lurk hard on sites but I havenā€™t done that here, I swear

I tried to do stuff but it got shut down so I kinda just stopped.

then do other stuff

have you been getting catbae and cape mixed up this entire time

Heā€™s not, I think he played a game on EpicMafia (maybe Koba recruited him?) but he didnā€™t make posting requirements Day 1 and got replaced.

Only game Iā€™ve seen him in though so itā€™s definitely an odd occurrence.

You see me doing it.

No, literally not
Iā€™m explaining a difference.
Iā€™m explaining that I saw Cape before and then their behaviour towards me (As a newbie to me) made sense.
I wasnā€™t getting the same from catbae

I read the catchup posts from Atlas and they didnā€™t do anything for me and donā€™t erase the suspicion I had of the previous two players in the slot, the commentary on misty in #2823 doesnā€™t actually say a whole lot

i was going to vote squirrel because i forgot he was in the game but thats actually because he just straight up has not posted today

gg

itā€™s almost like heā€™s dead

1 Like

did you expect me to come in and get insta-cleared from a very nullscum slot

why am i like this

/vote Cape90 @Host_Account_2

1 Like

/vote Mistyx (in spirit) @Host_Account_2

ā€¦no

But if youā€™re town can you give me some fleshed out thoughts on why cape is scum?

cape spent most of d2 arguing with squirrel then had a weird reaction to his death (especially if squirrel got a save which i think is fairly likely) then starting pushing prophy for ??? reasons

/Unvote @Host_Account_2
I donā€™t appreciate you putting it to L-1 atm Misty

i really hope the team is just atlas/catbae/cape and seth got a 3/3 d1