MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

I know it’s happened before.
But recently you’ve been (at least trying to be) doing better at reading me.

I don’t want to be scumread when I’m town, it annoys me to all f.
I don’t want the pressure of having to defend myself.

I want people to be able to correctly read me.
And I say some things which are really scummy because I’m trying to lie to myself at the same time. It’s not intended to be a ‘Oh Kiiruma wants to be wolfread as town’ or ‘Kiiruma’s being intentionally scummy’ but I don’t know what to say otherwise.

I’ve had low accuracy this game, I just want to try and be confident.
That’s one of my biggest factors when I’ve been pushing you.

Haven’t you heard of a modposter thing before? But, yeah, you’re right there. And also modposter wouldn’t actually drop the vote count the entire time lmfao.

I honestly take issue with the notion that “nobody’s doing anything” when there have been multiple players pushed, claims being made, a substitute who has produced some manner of content, like, things are happening, why not comment on any of that?

@Atlas when you win tomorrow or whatever please don’t make the post-game lecture on what went wrong for town and how we could have won i really don’t want to hear it

bye

Multiple players pushed - Not really, I think you’ll find the VC has stayed basically the same the entire time

Claims being made - That’s not a positive thing and also it’s not a thing you should be talking about because by ignoring that it’s happened wolves are more likely to forget themselves if they haven’t been actively reading and posting about it in their discord.

Substitute who has produced some content, I mean, I kinda do expect that when it comes to Atlas regardless of their alignment.

All you’ve named is either untrue, mundane or negative. So I have literally no reasoning to comment on any of it

@Arctic since you’re demotivated I would guess you’re town and you probably don’t want to be townread for it.
Same is when I feel that sort of way and get read for it.

But like, if I’m accepting here that I’ve gotten you wrong I can look for my scumteam again and think up things.

Sorry for being a contributor of the game being painful, but I think it’s time that I start turning it up to 11 and I don’t think T can win unless we all just cooperate.

sorry
what

/vote Kiiruma @Host_Account_2

let’s test that shall we
let’s see if my vote appears :+1:

1 Like

with regards to people not pushing back against you

because brad/kiiruma have both started doing it here

As annoying as it is I don’t think kiiruma being irrational is a scumtell

Look it was a dumb thing Wazza. We’ve already gone over that already smh

It’s kinda just a state of existence for me

so you give up when he displays a bit of emotion

That’s unlike you

Look, I know it’s different.
But it’s been what’s been used to correctly townread me before, much to my chagrin
And I think it can apply here too because Arctic feels genuine to me

sometimes I can’t tell if you’re an alt or not

1 Like

alts are banned
but you seem like an alt

1 Like

I’m with Wazza there.
I might’ve researched Cape before in a game where we were first playing together.
But this is in depth knowledge of some things which are just… it feels like you know me from multiple games.

i forgot why this is relevant