MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

dramatic threats of snapvoting don’t work when we’ll (probably) be on evens

fuck

That’s right are we voting sleep if we miss today? Early game kinda biting us.

reread cape and the worst thing about him is the falloff this day phase, oddly enough

still hate the way he advanced his scumread on squirrel but it felt like he had some amount of solviness and now he’s just voting proph for ??? reasons

i admit the proph push is the worst looking thing for him - at first i thought it was twtbaw since it started as OMGUS but then it looked like he just stayed there because it was working??

but at the same time as wolf idg why he declines the atlas wagon option im providing unless they are w/w

I know I had him as a suspect but I get jumpy when he’s getting oted by my non-town reads because either my whole view of the game is wrong or he’s the elim scum want

him towreading atlas for such baffling reasons does feel like a nonsensical approach as scum yeah

Official D3 VC

Voted Voter Votes
Prophylaxis catbae, Cape90 2/5
Cape90 Prophylaxis, Mistyx 2/5
Kiiruma Arctic 1/5
Arctic Kiiruma 1/5
Mistyx Bradland 1/5
Not Voting Gorta, Atlas 2

Ping host for mistakes

gamestate wise he is obviously town but i don’t really have the energy to do anything more about it

i don’t think anyone conpared him to hydra popcorn like i asked and no one has really put together a proper scumcase

/vote Atlas @Host_Account_2

/vote atlas @Host_Account_2

christ
we have no unity

1 Like

Official D3 VC

Voted Voter Votes
Cape90 Prophylaxis, Mistyx 2/5
Atlas catbae, Arctic 2/5
Prophylaxis Cape90 1/5
Arctic Kiiruma 1/5
Mistyx Bradland 1/5
Not Voting Gorta, Atlas 2

Ping host for mistakes

This isn’t particularly surprising by now but my mind’s basically exploding.
What are your own thoughts atm Wazza?

all over the place

Cape town
Prophy possibly scum
Atlas scum (although he’s improved his slot, it doesn’t ignore the past)
You scum
Mistyx scum

I especially want a Mistyx wagon rn but no one is listening

i knew it

with how games go on this site and town basically always losing lylo wolves have basically no reason to slow down and buss here because there’s no way town hits three times in a row

this is even more evident by the way in which everyone has pushed the slot - no one has lightly shoved it nor has anyone tried to push it in a way that will get them any cred for bussing

everyone has pushed him with intent to kill and no intent to reconsider

i think there’s 1 villager in kiiruma atlas prophy mistyx and i think it’s either kiiruma or mistyx

nobody is suspecting kiiruma apart from you

As far as im aware

(That has a vote, i read wazza’s post)