MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

You were in the hydra game with Clonedcheese

I was going to ask why cape would be that confident but Iā€™m not sure it even really matters anymore

If you want anything look at this read for example. It is literally so out there that I think if Proph is red, then a wolf world with Atlas just doesnā€™t make a whole lot of sense to me

oh right, you shot at me XD.

Tough game time-wise tbh

Well, we have literally yet to kill mafia this game, like I have to be right or I will cry

I think distancing there entirely makes sense itā€™s not like heā€™s obligated to follow through and there was a whole thing where night was tiptoeing around a scumread on him

Iā€™m just spitballing though

I feel so gutted about that game.
I had the fā€™ing solve and I went for an info shot.

Letā€™s also think about the implications of this

Brad was roleblocked today right? So obviously Proph was aware that Brad softed PR before they got roleblocked which would mean this gives a VERY good reason for maf!prophylaxis to roleblock Brad, you see

1 Like

I was still getting used to the format tbh. I just am not used to navigating through this

You know, one other thing I found randomly towny about Atlas was their admission to wanting to go with Isolde on the Gladiator day as they felt that Seth was exaggerating their playstyle.

this is structured oddly.

I donā€™t know what the point of this post I just made is, I just kinda noticed it :wowee:

I really donā€™t like Gorta just kinda announcing their vote like this just out in the open

This is also a pretty empty read on me that doesnā€™t really tell me why oh why

I think Gorta/Proph could be paired as well as Gorta says this, never goes back to this, then instead wanted to go night.

Gorta also defended lol on the day they flipped and then just never put in the active effort to try to steer the wagon away from there at the same time

The fact that Gorta doesnā€™t have votes but yet has been textbook mafia is a bit alarming to me NGL

He does similar to this often

I keep hearing that but itā€™s like, I have no idea how you could just tell if this slot is mafia or not because of all this. Like Gorta will just keep getting defended.

Heā€™s probably mafia

Proph said earlier his towngames are getting better and heā€™s playing exactly like railgun
Which i completely agree with