who makes sense with wolf gorta

Pretty much everyone

hi, i’m around and will be until eod

gimme a sec to read back on what happened since last night

i don’t want a gorta lunch btw

Mistyx

1 Like

He’s like mist but not

ok but i doubt proph/you/mistyx are all villagers and i think you are all more wolfy than gorta

Then doubt it
I can’t convince you because you’re that deathtunneled on me/mist dying

One im fine with but it gives us the same level of info as gorta
One is me and thats rude

my biggest problem with gorta was him saying that lol was playing like railgun when he just… wasn’t

and then when we asked him to explain the similarities between here and railgun he just said the read was “tone and gut”

1 Like

That was pretty bad yeah
But i think as a whole him being uninformed spectator is bad

i’m not really sure i see wolf gorta omgus’ing proph there when he’s getting pressured though? ime gorta is usually a more scared wolf when it comes to responding against being pushed

Then the question you have to ask yourself is, does Gorta seemingly make things up more as town or mafia?

He could get away with it due to the slot presence, especially if it was planned

Regardless of proph alignment

everyone makes things up as mafia due to the nature of the game, but i think as a wolf gorta generally tries to hide the fact his reads aren’t based on logic whereas as a villager he’s more comfortable tunneling people due to gutreads. the thing is this game he did try to justify his lol read with something real but then backed out when he was seemingly caught bullshitting

1 Like

still reading through, but i don’t think gorta goes on full aggro when i pressured him yesterday if he’s a wolf

especially when he was jumping up and down claiming that i was deliberately misunderstanding him

i also don’t think he gives room for me/atlas to breathe if he’s a wolf? he could very easily continue his tunnels on me/atlas without attracting much suspicion today but he’s stepped off the gas pedal wrt us

(to be fair, it’s arguable if he ever stepped on it in the first place)

1 Like

So from that part, Gorta seems scummy.

Why are all 3 aforementioned more scummy than Gorta? Baring in mind that Gorta has overall been NAI except this which is (at least to me) moreso wolf indicative based off your own analysis.