MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

He tried to vote my slot earlier and then leave for the rest of the game
But he failed since i replaced in and he didnt notice

but why would he need to keep up the pressure if you are a villager and letā€™s say cape is a villager

like i feel wolf gorta just simply coasts on the townreads we all gave him at eod2 and goes gung-ho on either atlas or me since heā€™s in a safe position to do so

but instead he stepped off the gas pedal and gave us both room to breathe

Gorta pushing people means
Nothing
I can assume heā€™s gonna vote one of us/top wagon at eod

okay but thatā€™s generally not how wolf gorta plays

if the villagers are killing each other he generally sits back and generally townreads them or says he ā€œdoesnā€™t understand the caseā€ on them because he doesnā€™t want to look bad

night was afk for a large portion of today but she was considering cape villager in the worlds she was constructing

mistyx iirc did not want to vote cape over say, wazza/lol. and cape lightly distanced from her on day 1 and never really brought it up again ā€“ instead heā€™s been focusing on getting me mislunched for most of today

lemme recheck railgun then, but idk

i spent a lot of time mulling over his emotional response to me near day 2 and his emotional outburst this game felt like him at his most readable, as opposed to the salient one-liners he generally makes

arctic iā€™ll try to check the popcorn game if catching up doesnā€™t take me too long

my question is, if cape is town, then who TF are the wolves

yeah but neither of them actively tried to save cape nor actively try to get cred from bussing him

they just waited to see what happened without intervening

/Vote: Gorta

Iā€™m down gamer

@Host_Account_2

this post probably describes it best

heā€™s a pussy wolf

he didnā€™t want to vote on any of the v/v/v wagons at eod1 and even thought about voting sleep

and he isnā€™t voting now.

He didnā€™t vote yesterday despite being hard against the lol wagon

these posts feel real to me

cape joining the gorta wagon makes me feel further disincentivized on flipping that slot

yes i know but everyone jumping on him rn is giving me pause

not finished looking over him yet anyway

why are the both of you saying that capeā€™s wolfread on me is the worst thing about cape, when you both hold independent wolfreads on me

(i guess catbae isnā€™t really saying that but i know the both of you have wanted me dead repeatedly throughout today)

The way he went about it was weird

who is ā€œheā€ and ā€œitā€

catbae? arctic? cape?

Method, not whether hes right or wrong

because i donā€™t know why he wolfreads you

it started as an OMGUS but then he justā€¦ went with it?
he seemed to make up the reasoning after he made the push

He being cape, it being his push