MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

went back and reread misty

Most of the ISO I can’t really defend as town but I’m not sure she paranoias on Brad the way she did today as scum, bleh

how 2 analyze words in a game

1 Like

i feel like most of this game has not provided reasoning as to why they wolfread me

the only person who i’ve felt has done so is catbae and that was earlier on in the game

gamestate reasons and basically how you’ve consistently done what i think wolf you does in like every situation

the best example being having the gamestate read of “there’s a wolf in a reasonable sounding slot like mistyx/catbae/nightingale” and then entering today with a poe of these players + cape and voting cape instead

on a micro level i think your posting is ~fine but unlike everyone else in the poe who at least has surprised me with some of the pushes or directions they’ve gone in, nothing you’ve done has felt like it doesn’t match the wolf agenda

sticking on cape bc ive had multiple points where ive felt like he’s forcing his reads to exist

both of which have been outlined

glgl

this is tautological reasoning

you can apply “you’ve consistently done what wolf you does in every situation” to every other player in the game

i removed catbae from my poe at sod because he wouldn’t make sense in a wolfteam with cape, and i think cape is a wolf

night was barely around for most of the game phase and mistyx surprised me by continuing to stick to her townread on me despite the fact that we’ve barely interacted plus the fact that i had a semi-large on me during the beginning of the game day

what is my agenda? mislunching cape?

atm i’m on cape/atlas/x as a wolfteam

i think they’re both trying to bumrush gorta in order to take advantage of wazza’s vote being removed today

Are you sure? Because Prophylaxis sure does like talking about me more then anyone else this game. This is not strange behavior to you?

With a 9 person POE with a lot of people I think are town, it really is hard NOT to actually have “forced” reads for me.

not really
people like mistyx have had posts where i think it would be a weird direction for a wolf to be going in such as her wazza push or cape deciding to townread atlas instead of accepting my offer of a wagon there to save him

i have not seen you do one thing which would surprise me to come from a wolf, i have mostly just been nodding along to your posts which is what everyone ended up doing in town vs bandits where you coasted due to “good but not villagery posting” as a wolf

i suppose so?
your process feels too predictable for it to come from someone without TMI / an ulterior motive

I mean obviously
Both of you two are

updated vc

so you are saying both of us are strange yet only choose to shade me over it? Illusions of post game are haunting me

@Atlas
are you not weirded out by the fact cape jumped on gorta with you

I’m so tired

the problem is is that he isn’t here right now…

[quote=“Gorta, post:2174, topic:1424, full:true”]

upon rereading i still think gorta is town
find a different wagon

/vote Atlas @Host_Account_2

I can’t analyze for shit I’m just going to follow people