MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

spoiler alert: i think that seth last game played a lot more conventionally that he is in this game

this game he’s kind of like a bull in a china shop i feel

ok im actually going to bed

i did more than i thought i was going to in the past hour

2 Likes

huh.
so back then you thought isolde was null, but a worse option that kii?

just tryna parse your reasoning here

that’s fair. my main concern with those posts was more about that they could be made by scum trying to blend in rather than scum pushing town.

out of curiosity, how many games have you played with catbae?

I’ve played 0 so don’t worry you’ll still beat me

sure
but that post didn’t really seem like you had an opinion about whether we should sleep

“might not be a bad play” is very noncommital and makes it easy for a wolf to pivot to either stance

that’s what other people were saying

hmm

I could maybe see that
I’ll look into it later

I remember people were starting to think Seth was a wolf for making too much sense

The only players eligible to be voted are Isolde and Kiiruma.

Official VC

Voted Voter Votes
Isolde BradLand, Kiiruma, Isolde 3/7
Kiiruma 0/7
Sleep lol, Arctic, Squirrel, cape 4/7
Not Voting Gorta, Prophylaxis, YouButWorse, catbae, Wazza, Mistyx 6

Pinging hosts for new votes and mistakes is highly appreciated ^^

Can you explain?
Further can you explain why you’d make a point like this and then say this:

1 Like

His lack of care towards my pressure about his slot due to him coming in and out just gives me town vibes like he really doesn’t care if he’s townread or scumread, he just feels relaxed in the thread even before the gladiator

Can you explain?

Moreso on the Cat one, I’ll read up on Cape later and I honestly say I can read YBW at least 60% of the time so I’ll check out his ISO later as well

Yeah I can explain
Your read on me is literally just nothing, you called me scum for practically nothing and now you’re placing me as your top scum candidate when all you did was say I was jumpy? No clue what you even meant by that but you never went into depth on it and what you did was that you read me without the intention to townread me to begin with

lol is really reminding me of lol from the last game if we are being honest and if that’s the case then I want to say lol is town

as for cat I don’t quite know right now, but upon the initial skimming I think cat is leaning town for me

I’ll put my vote in the morning, but I’m probably going to vote sleep. I think lol has said that Seth is town and lol was also right last game, so I’m kind of trusting that. I’m also seeing that people have said that Seth was making sense last game and Seth isn’t here, so it’s possible I’m paranoid. I know I’m very untrusting of many people, so I’ll compare the two games when I’m not tired

in the mean time I’m going to bed, but @lol could you provide reasoning for your read on Seth?

???

what

i don’t understand this
he is calling seth wolfy in the posts

I’m currently winding down reading a book, but basically if Kii is town and we kill Seth to “not waste the ability” then we are letting the wolves use this to kill a towny in worlds seth is also town

I’ve explained this as well, it’s in my posts

okay i will finish catching up later

still feel good about my poe but some of gorta’s worldbuilding around the dome is probably villagery