MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

Nights opening posts feel really lackluster

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

then get better reasoning cringelord

I havenā€™t gotten full reads because Iā€™ve been dealing with this stupid bullshit all game.

By the way can we talk about how Seth literally switches his read the moment Rokon talks about voting sleep and saving Seth? This isnā€™t fucking real.

@nightingale

Look, youā€™re probably town based on the fact that, much like Wazza in RailGun, you can probably pocket me pretty easily and coming in and going after me is just you being town.

But Iā€™ve been dealing with this annoying ass bullshit all game and itā€™s going to keep going and ruin the entire game for me. So please just consider that when reading me and know that Iā€™m town.

Still waiting for Squirrel to answer me, fyi.

welcome night

iā€™ll be around closer to eod

1 Like

more srsly
i think my tonal differences would be largely explained by me centering so far on macro reads instead of micro
which is probably an artifact of subbing in while loosely following the game instead of being dunked in with no prior reads like in most games

So yeah I was asking Mistyx about the YBW read because I wasnā€™t super sure how to read them and with the nightingale thing,
welcome btw :smiley:
I kinda still donā€™t really know what to think of them, like, I donā€™t exactly like them already making associative reads like the one for Brad/Proph being W/W I feel like itā€™s a bit shallow.
Nightingale saying I am ā€œin my wolf rangeā€ is likeā€¦ do I know you? Have you looked at my games? I am a much worse wolf then this trust me.
Kinda think they have been hedgy and making content that is kinda easy like meta-reading

-shrug-

I kinda liked Mistyxā€™s response to me, especially if Night ends up being wolf here

rokon & you bossed money heist mash so im not necessarily of that opinion myself

Also if Brad is fitting their wolf meta to a ā€œtā€ then why is Brad literally playing so much differently then the last game they played where they were wolf?

Wait whoā€™s Nightingale? I mightā€™ve had the identity wrong this entire time.

Also for me to be in my wolf range where have we been in a game where I was a wolf?

I was not in that mash, you have the wrong number.

Harry Potter mash?

wait then who was boston

I also find it ironic how you get mad about Brad treating you like outed wolf, then thereā€™s this

2 Likes

ā€¦

Why am I being ignored?

limited mobile data

and i am rokon but id prefer to not be called that here

Okay, that makes sense.

I thought you ended up speaking in third person randomly but I see why.

nya

1 Like

nya?