MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

I think that catbae is unaligned with my a lot of ppl i think are more actively wolfy but i also don’t have any reason to take them out of poe so yeah

gorta im entirely no thougts head empty on, lol ive expressed my thoughts on in the above post (wolf read)

mist read is super nebulous villa, def not w/w with cape, and i guess vibes? she feels like, really relaxed and floaty in a non-agenda way, while ive seen her go around pushing agenda a ton in like the 6 times in a row we randed me!v/her!w
so yeah i probably wouldn’t immediately clear there (unless we get a cape w flip) but im feeling ~decent abt her so far

so uh
basically no objections to any of the names in that poe being not cleared
i just think that brad really hasn’t been villagery (and also has w/w equity with lol, the person in that list who i actually wolfread)
nya

i think gorta focusing in on seth having some sort of post death role felt wolfy

If you noticed my recent posting there’s someone I focused on…

When I went through the few isos I did last night, I looked at Squirrel and noticed his catch-up posts in the spoiler his first post and the rest of the iso were 90% negative in terms of analysis.
And I’m not talking like insults, I’m saying negative as in he’s stating reasons to scumread the specific posts, or if anyone talks about someone being town he’s being wishy-washy about it being towny, but then will state a reason why they can be scummy.

I asked him for his townreads, the jury is still out on him because it’s about 4 consensus reads, and 2 reads that are abnormal.

So Squirrel is leaning towards scum for me, so if Sett wasn’t on the table/being gladiated I would’ve placed a vote on Squirrel.

Okay. He’s at null in my list for a reason though, would be entirely willing to wagon him tomorrow.

mist’s earlygame felt pretty agenda-d to me wrt to how she handled wazza and continued to argue with her about trivialities
i may just feel like this because of a clash of reads but i still didn’t like it

everybody in ciconia

1 Like

The only players eligible to be voted are Isolde and Kiiruma.

Official VC

Voted Voter Votes
Isolde BradLand, Kiiruma, Isolde 3/7
Kiiruma nightingale, Arctic 2/7
Sleep lol, Squirrel, cape, catbae 4/7
Not Voting Gorta, Prophylaxis, Wazza, Mistyx 5

Pinging hosts for new votes and mistakes is highly appreciated ^^

A reminder that day ends in 1 hour and 30 minutes, at 2022-03-08T23:00:00Z

this is the same vibe i got from his iso of cape
it felt like he decided he was going to scumread him before he made the iso
especially the “maybe tmi” comment
it didn’t help that the one reason he actually gave to townread cape was due to a preflip of there being a wolf in seth/kiiruma

1 Like

hi

wolfy pop in

wolfy “wolfy pop in”

1 Like

villagery “wolfy “wolfy pop in””

3 Likes

this site cracks me up sometimes

5 Likes

doing a squirrel iso

this post aged well

3 Likes

im glad you find small tidbits of enjoyment in the sea of pain and suffering

2 Likes

my issue with your play so far today is that you’ve left like zero impression on me, when normally i think of you as a pretty strong-minded pushy player

the most content i’ve seen from you so far are your readlists with little explanation and not much else

the thing i’m trying to wrap my brain around though is that arctic says that you would be more likely to take thread control as a wolf, which your play so far has been the furthest thing from

tbf i think that you and night are two of the funniest players on the site

4 Likes

but like
actually doing a squirrel iso
i need to re-read to actually articulate this into words but
idk
i can really feel their thoughts coming out as theyre thinking them
and their decision to do stuff like pursue lines of questioning on cape because they’re unsatisfied with his reads, his self-awareness in a not “oh no woe is me” way, I feel like squirrel is actually pretty strong villa
i like them a lot and I don’t think they should be going over any time over ppl like brad/lol whos isos are quite bad in comparison

1 Like

I can be funny…
if I wasn’t raging at the game. :man_facepalming:

can you please substantiate this with quotes

i wasn’t reading super closely but arctic had a post above where he shows a stark contrast between lol in railgun and lol in here

to be fair mist made a post which made me realize wazza doesn’t actually need to do anything as a wolf here if the dome is v/v which it ?probably? is

however this read is taken from a consideration of engagement rather than what is necessary, and interest/engagement tells are pretty hard to fake so i think it still holds some merit