MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

I’ve finally calmed down enough to actually be into the game though so that’s good.

@Arctic @catbae that “hedging” you find is from me discussing a topic out loud and trying to solve the overall mystery

I’ll do it d2 if I can’t today

Also I’ll be eating soon

i’m assuming you have this meta from ciconia
that game was largely an anomaly in wazza’s meta tbh
everyone thought she was in her wolf meta because she cared more about the game

you could say that it makes my current read invalid, but after ciconia she more or less returned to her usual playstyle

arctic, i’ll need to take a look at that post

i’ll probably go more in-depth as to my thoughts on wazza on day 2. it’s like very possible i’m misreading her because both games i’ve played with her, i replaced in both times (ninjas and guns/ciconia), so she already had a large body of content for me to absorb

oh ok

yeah i’m basing a lot of this on ciconia because i was able to get a clear and accurate read on her… almost as soon as i replaced in tbh, and that villa read on her imo was a big part of why we were able to lunch scum that d2

@Prophylaxis

Wait what is your read on Wazza?

i was another big part of that :>

1 Like

No I’m not scrolling up to read, it takes too much work. :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

in railgun i suspected you initially because you seemed to be posting more but somehow doing even less than you do as a villager
in other words, you hedge/backtrack on a lot of reads and inflate them to look like there’s more going on than there really is
as a villager you seem much more committed and find a pet tunnel pretty early which you usually stay the course on

i think your play this game falls more in line with the latter. i appreciate that you are making your thought processes transparent, but i don’t get any real sense of direction from your posts which in light of the meta i’ve pointed out is a concern

i was another big part of that by screaming at people to listen to us

with the former*

i think wazza might be a wolf but unsure

her and catbae are the two people i’ve gotten bad vibes from for most of today – mostly because she hasn’t really made any thread impact for the most part

these are all true

i’m surprised wolves didn’t do more to capitalize upon me lolwagonning you (rue) near the second half of the day

i think mistyx re-evaluated me earlier in her stream-of-consciousness

also i’m not sure what tiering mistyx really uses but it looks like cape is in mid-tier, which kind of makes sense given that she said that she didn’t think cape was that villagery

i am also male despite the weeb avatar

the lol/cape/catbae tier was null area

and i wanted to have 3 in every tier

when i see a weeb avatar my default assumption is that it’s a guy

2 Likes

mistyx - yeah so uh. wazza’s thing feels like a weird thing to nitpick

i think arctic mentioned this but night’s first post isn’t really moving the needle for me because i think there is a likely chance she composed some of her thoughts before she received her role PM

i disagree with brad being w. i feel like his opening was a lot more natural compared to what i’ve seen out of higurashi and i think his frustration with seth/ybw is genuine

not really sure why night thinks “i have no intention to solve the slot” when i think i’ve made my read on brad clear?

i was a “part” of that because everyone said “lol lmao why would night visit alkali” despite the fact that i did visit alkali

1 Like

i will say that kiiruma basically going gung-ho for the first seven hours of the game day but not really leaving an impact otherwise is making me kinda paranoid

i feel like in railgun he was doing a pretty good job mediating at least even if he was pretty focused about his inventor role